Moar NC600/rest of my setup impressions
Jul 8, 2009 at 5:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

KONAKONA

Banned
Well I don't know weather it's the fact that I'm finally listening on CD instead of obtained 128-192kbps MP3s, the fact that I modded my AD700's headband to give me some (very much needed) clamp, or the fact that I've been using that NC600 instead of my computer, but by god I'm loving my setup right now. Tomorrow I'll sit down and do a A/B comparison between the two, but I'm about ready to sleep for now.

But there is one thing left out of that setup; my MS1s. I don't know weather it is the fit or the sound but I'm really starting to prefer the AD700s to them. I'll probably look into doing the MS1000 mod to them sooner or later. I also need to superglue one of the little black bits back on (the part that attaches the metal headband to the adjustable bit) since it keeps coming out.

In other news, a friend of mine managed to rape the cord to my portapros that were being lent to her, sounds like a great excuse to re-cable them. And if I fail? Just send it back to koss and get a new pair (I'm thinking about putting my raped KSC 75 pads on them to get a new set of pads as well).

Well that covers all of my headphones for now. Got a bunch of italio disco lined up for me to snooze too.
biggrin.gif

Jul 11, 2009 at 1:24 AM Post #2 of 3
Aren't CD's wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back