MMCX Bluetooth Cable for modded Fischer Audio DBA-02 IEM
Mar 20, 2017 at 5:30 AM Post #16 of 19
Mar 20, 2017 at 9:13 PM Post #17 of 19
So, I can safely say they have a good standby time. I had them on most of yesterday and listened to them for about an hour (the total music time is about 2 hours now), so I can assume that the rated battery time is at least decently accurate. As for sound, paired with my SE215s sound pretty darn decent. I can't really hear a significant enough difference between wired and wireless to use the wired over wireless. Naturally my Rockets are a part of my EDC and that's never going to change, but I can see these becoming a daily driver especially for running and being in the city moving about where wires could get more easily caught.

Other thoughts... I was hesitant on the design with the pendant and magnet, but using it, I think I like it better than the more popular and frequently used solid horseshoe-esque style that I've seen manufacturers use, like Sony, LG and Sennheiser.

I still have yet to really put it through the full litany of tests. I might want to throw on my SE425s for fun see how they sound with it, but honestly I just wanted a good sounding pair of wireless so I have the option and this wire paired with my 215s seem to fit the bill nicely. I just need to see how voice calls are :p

Mar 20, 2017 at 9:27 PM Post #18 of 19
The replacement cable came today. I just tried it out and it works and sounds just fine. I think the other one I got was just a dud. I'll report back once I've used it for a longer period of time. I just used it briefly with the Tennmak Piano IEMs. I'm still waiting on my modded Fischer Audio DBA-02 from Brian. I think the DBA-02 IEMs will be the real test given that they have dual armature drivers with 43Ω impedance as opposed to the Tennmak's dynamic driver with 16Ω impedance...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back