Miu-Audio is giving out MR2-PRO earphone for free
Apr 9, 2011 at 2:13 AM Post #62 of 98
Dynamic i believe. I think it would be better if you dont send it for remold, at least for now. I am sure the peeps from miu audio would appreciate any feedback and review on the iem out of the box.

PS atecivan: i havent go my confirmation yet :frowning2:.

Apr 9, 2011 at 3:16 AM Post #64 of 98
I got my confirmation too, now I'm hoping these are some fun and bassy earphones.  I will be comparing these against a basic sony earphone, Westone 2  and the KSC75 since it's all I have. Worst case scenario, I'll give them away to a friend who is using a pair of ibuds.

Apr 9, 2011 at 10:52 AM Post #69 of 98

Quote:
Which one would be the confirmation letter?

this one

[size=small][size=12.0pt]This email is to confirmed that we have sent out 1 set of Miu-Audio MR2-PRO to your below address by normal air mail.  You may receive the gift around 2 weeks.  We hope you enjoy the earphone and strongly request you not to re-sell or trade the gift within 6 months (Our retail price is US48.99).  Any post, good or bad, about the earphone is welcome such that we can make better products in the future.  Thank you.[/size][/size]
[size=small][size=12.0pt] [/size][/size]
[size=small][size=12.0pt]Best regards,[/size][/size]
[size=small][size=12.0pt]Ivan[/size][/size]

Apr 9, 2011 at 11:59 AM Post #71 of 98
Confirmation E-mail recieved.

Thank you very much, I'll be comparing them predominantly to the the Soundmagic PL50, and perhaps the SE215 and Klipsch Custom 3 just to kick things up a notch =)

Apr 9, 2011 at 9:44 PM Post #73 of 98

Quote:
Dynamic i believe. I think it would be better if you dont send it for remold, at least for now. I am sure the peeps from miu audio would appreciate any feedback and review on the iem out of the box.

PS atecivan: i havent go my confirmation yet :frowning2:.

I would listen to it first, then remold it.  I wouldn't send it anywhere though, I can make my own shells.  I'm currently in the process of debugging the way I make them, but I can
biggrin.gif
.  Since I couldn't afford a UV cure setup, I have to do it the hard way, but the hard way is also the same way they make silicone based IEMs so I can do both silicone and acrylic, but for now I'm sticking to acrylic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back