MIT Cables Vero HCA29 Headphone Amp - Indiegogo Secret Perks
Mar 31, 2016 at 7:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1
Our Indiegogo Campaign is offering special Secret Perks that are hidden from the general public on our Indiegogo Campaign. You can get the secret perks by subscribing to the Vero Updates on our MIT Buyers Club. Just click the link, input your email, and you will receive an email with the Secret Perk links. Pretty easy.. and it saves you 60% on the Vero HCA 29.

Here's what people are saying about the Vero HCA 29...

“The sound was tonally full and expansive, with excellent bass response and dynamics...Extremely impressive.” - Scot Hull - Part Time Audiophile

“Excellent micro-detail retrieval and it was one of the best amps I’ve come across in this regard...Transparency and clarity was excellent!” - Peter Pialis - Headphone.Guru

“The music moved me in such a way that it’s the closest I can get to being there. It literally brought a tear to my eye.” - Bob - Retired Orhestra Conductor

“I’ve never clearly heard the vocal before in this live performance until I listened to it through the Vero HCA. I’m completely sold and undeniably impressed.” - Roy - RMAF 2015 Attendee

“The only way I can explain it is that I hear more of everything but in all the right places..it’s extraordinary!” - Dustin - Vero Beta Tester

"There were notes and sounds coming from all around me, it was spooky beautiful! The level of detail, musicality and ambiance was something I don’t remember experiencing from headphones before." - Jose, Vero Beta Tester

Users who are viewing this thread

Back