Apr 6, 2006 at 10:51 PM Post #46 of 128
let's make the longest thread about nothing
biggrin.gif

Apr 7, 2006 at 12:17 AM Post #48 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by chesebert
let's make the longest thread about nothing
biggrin.gif

We're well on the way. And I revise my vote for Lays(TM) to be Lays + tabasco cheese-its.

-Angler
etysmile.gif

Edit: I also revice my spellngs.

Apr 7, 2006 at 2:09 AM Post #50 of 128
Malcolm Peter Brian Telescope Adrian Blackpool Rock Stoatgobbler John Raw Vegetable Brrroooo Norman Michael (rings bell) (blows whistle) Edward (sounds car horn) (does train impersonation) (sounds buzzer) Thomas Moo... (sings) "We'll keep a welcome in the..." (fires gun) William (makes silly noise) "Raindrops keep falling on my" (weird noise) "Don't sleep in the subway" (cuckoo cuckoo) Naaoooo... Smith.

Apr 7, 2006 at 2:18 AM Post #52 of 128
haha, I love this! This thread still hasn't been shut down...I like this thread, because it shows our relaxed, crazy sides
icon10.gif

Apr 7, 2006 at 2:29 AM Post #53 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh
Malcolm Peter Brian Telescope Adrian Blackpool Rock Stoatgobbler John Raw Vegetable Brrroooo Norman Michael (rings bell) (blows whistle) Edward (sounds car horn) (does train impersonation) (sounds buzzer) Thomas Moo... (sings) "We'll keep a welcome in the..." (fires gun) William (makes silly noise) "Raindrops keep falling on my" (weird noise) "Don't sleep in the subway" (cuckoo cuckoo) Naaoooo... Smith.

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you're not careful you might end up being that old guy down the road always wearin' headphones and talkin' to someone the rest of us can't see. At least they'll be freekin' nice headphones!

Wanna let the rest of us in on this?

Apr 7, 2006 at 2:47 AM Post #54 of 128
It hails from a Monty Python sketch about the election, which was mainly a battle between the sensible party and the silly party. The gentleman in the aforementioned post was a condidate for the less popular very very silly party.

The sketch was called "election night special" and a transcript can be read here: http://orangecow.org/pythonet/sketches/election.htm

You asked who the whacky neighbour was going to be, I thoguht that the rt hon aforementioned gentleman would be an apt choice given the dischordant content and tangential nature of our beloved and eccentric mistake thread.

Now that I've cleared that up, let us bow our heads in prayer and repeat thus:

"I shall swear by the great lord Orpheus that I shall seek out enjoyment and satisfaction in my devotion to the church of headphone. I swear that I shall not let mortal concerns of the wallet nor the curses of the spouse distract me from my holy quest. For thine is the RS-1, the Omega 2, and the Tubular Bells 3. Amen."

Apr 7, 2006 at 2:50 AM Post #55 of 128
All right people settle down. I have the three word solution to all your junk food needs: Deep Fried Twinkie (Twinky?).

Apr 7, 2006 at 3:00 AM Post #57 of 128
anyone remember the rainbow paddlepop? 60cents me thinks... paddlepop yeah, paddlepop wow, super duper yummy...
how abt one for all you singaporeans head-fi: the magnolia ah pek cutting a block of raspberry ripple, in between a slice of heavenly soft gardenia bread. all for 50cents...
ooooo lygon st in melbourne... going to casa del gelato on a hot summer day
i just finished half a tub of marsha marsha marshmallow... damn it

wait, this thread is about junk food right?
damn it not again....

Apr 7, 2006 at 3:01 AM Post #58 of 128
That reminds me......When I went to the store earlier to pick up some chocolate covered frog legs(we're having company), I picked up some powdered water, but I don't know what to add?
confused.gif

BTW....You'se all are nuts!
biggrin.gif

Apr 7, 2006 at 3:07 AM Post #59 of 128
Push-Pops are the only sucker that you can put them back in your pocket, so props for that.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ojnihs
Snickers Ice Cream Bar >> All
icon10.gif

I've actually been jonesing for an Snickers Ice-cream bar all week, but can't find a place around here that sells them.

Apr 7, 2006 at 3:10 AM Post #60 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh
It hails from a Monty Python sketch about the election, which was mainly a battle between the sensible party and the silly party. The gentleman in the aforementioned post was a condidate for the less popular very very silly party.

The sketch was called "election night special" and a transcript can be read here: http://orangecow.org/pythonet/sketches/election.htm

You asked who the whacky neighbour was going to be, I thoguht that the rt hon aforementioned gentleman would be an apt choice given the dischordant content and tangential nature of our beloved and eccentric mistake thread.

Now that I've cleared that up, let us bow our heads in prayer and repeat thus:

"I shall swear by the great lord Orpheus that I shall seek out enjoyment and satisfaction in my devotion to the church of headphone. I swear that I shall not let mortal concerns of the wallet nor the curses of the spouse distract me from my holy quest. For thine is the RS-1, the Omega 2, and the Tubular Bells 3. Amen."

Monty Python is funny, funny stuff!!! "I'm a lumberjack and i'm ok"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back