mistake = opportunity
Jan 10, 2006 at 4:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

granodemostasa

Headphoneus Supremus
so, i came home on the 8th so that i can go to school on the 10th, as it said on the internet. Well, today i found out that that information was wrong; the semester starts on the 17th!
Now i will try to take a trip around SF area with the intent of hearing all of the headphones i havn't heard.
List of places:
1. San Francisco Stero
2. Audio Vision
3. Harmony Audio
Any other places in SF area i should visit on my newly free week?

Jan 10, 2006 at 9:40 PM Post #2 of 4
thats the perk of going to berkeley, we start way later than others usually do, for some reason this year its only a week later, usually its 2 weeks at least. what year are you? i have one more semester here. as for places to go....if you have a car, its always nice to visit ayt999's place about an hr away =p

Jan 10, 2006 at 10:16 PM Post #3 of 4
well everyone i know started a week ago (except UCLA).
I'm 2nd year
plan going down in flames:
1. I was gonna do some DIYs or stuff (always wanted to built a cmoy), then i realized i need money for all the books; maybe after the start of the year.
2. I was going to get a head start in reading. However, copy central doesn't come out with readers until the 17th, and i don't know the order of the books (need updated course syl).
3. weather keeps changing, first it was hot and sunny, then it looked as if it were about to rain, only to turn sunny again.
4. was going to recable my PX100s, yeti have nothing to recable with.
new plan:
um.....umm....try to find ayt999

Jan 11, 2006 at 5:49 AM Post #4 of 4
ayt999 resides in Santa Rosa these days, but there are plenty of other cool Head-fiers in the Bay Area!
k1000smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back