Missed Out on the 10 Dollar Discount
Feb 21, 2007 at 8:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

M0T0XGUY

Headphoneus Supremus
I decided to order a pair of SR 60's through Todd, but forgot to check my email after registering, and thus missed the one time coupon of $10. I guess there's nothing I can do; and I did get a good price - its just a bit annoying knowing that I missed out.

Feb 22, 2007 at 6:08 AM Post #2 of 11
I'm in the same boat as you after buying a Grado 1/4>1/8 adapter. I haven't gotten a response yet from Todd, but I just got notified it has been shipped.

I was notified that they were on order (7-10 day wait), but they shipped after 5 days
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 22, 2007 at 11:35 PM Post #4 of 11
@ OGTL : I only wanted to see if it was a common mistake among Head-fiers to miss out on the $10 coupon by accident, and if there was anything I could do about it. I'm not angry, and I hope I don't seem like I'm posting out of complete frustration for my stupidity, I just want to find out how often this sort of thing happens.

Feb 23, 2007 at 3:50 AM Post #5 of 11
Did you mention it to Todd? I did the same thing when ordering from there a couple of weeks ago.. but I realized it immediately after placing the order (that I didnt use the coupon) and he gave me the credit. Maybe he'll let you get it on another purchase?

Feb 27, 2007 at 4:16 AM Post #6 of 11
Hmm, I don't think I got the coupon. I've checked my email bulk folder and everything...sigh maybe i'll just go on and order without it.

Unless anybody else knows where it is? : )

Mar 1, 2007 at 3:58 PM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by USAstrat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm, I don't think I got the coupon. I've checked my email bulk folder and everything...sigh maybe i'll just go on and order without it.

Unless anybody else knows where it is? : )

Hmm... I registered on the site, and there was an e-mail with the coupon code literally a minute later. That's strange.

Mar 2, 2007 at 1:47 AM Post #8 of 11
Yea I got it eventually just took awhile. Ordered last night-sr60's. Unfortunately I got an email that said they're out of stock, but oh well.

Mar 4, 2007 at 5:58 AM Post #9 of 11
I didn't notice the email with the discount before placing my first order with Todd some weeks back. I emailed him about it, but never got a $10 credit (or any response), so YMMV.
plainface.gif

Mar 6, 2007 at 8:39 PM Post #10 of 11
HI All,

I have given the $10 discount to everyone that has written me an e-mail and requested it if it was not on the order. I applied it to your order. You should see it on your card charge or as a refund via PayPal (if you paid that way). If I have missed someone please let me know. I would rather the coupon be used on the next purchase if you did not e-mail me when you ordered. It would take time I don't currently have to look everything up and verify it BUT if you did e-mail me and the refund was not done I will gladly get the $10 back to you.

Todd

Mar 6, 2007 at 8:45 PM Post #11 of 11
Thanks for the great service todd!

I was able to use both coupons, by first using the "best price" one, then hitting the back button and then entering the 10$ off coupon.

Can't wait to get the headphopnes : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back