Minnesota summer (mini-)meet?
Aug 19, 2005 at 7:04 PM Post #16 of 25
At this time I have nothing planed for the 4th of September, its good for me.
cool.gif

Sep 4, 2005 at 8:12 PM Post #19 of 25
Sorry guys I really screwed this one up.

I have gotten so busy at work that I haven't been to head fi in a long time.

Thanks Mr Radar for the email, otherwise I would not have realized what I have done.

So, obviously today would have worked, and I just missed it. Is there another date that people like?

Let me know. I will really try to make this happen.

Jon

Sep 5, 2005 at 4:05 AM Post #21 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by GLF
I am back to school (Menomonie, WI) so I would be up for a weekend meet, preferably not too far west of the cities.

Andrew

Ditto here. Every weekend except Oct. 1/2 would work for me.

Sep 6, 2005 at 8:21 AM Post #22 of 25
If it is to be in September and I am to host (or attend) it will be

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH
1300 HOURS
AT IPODPHILE'S (JON'S) PLACE IN UPTOWN MINNEAPOLIS

Let's see what people say and then we can confirm, otherwise I am booked to October.

To keep this relativley simple please email me

jonathan.hoover@gmail.com

to confirm that the 17th will work, also tell me what gear you will bring and what you will need for it to work (ie Computer, outlet, snake oil, balancing rings...)

-Jon

Sep 6, 2005 at 4:53 PM Post #23 of 25
Wow I completely forgot about this whole thread and wish I would have been paying a bit more attention throughout the later days of August and the earlier days of September... shoot...

I'm heading back out to Chicago on the 13th, so it looks like I won't be able to join in on the festivities... maybe there will be something in Chicago sometime that some of you guys can come down to check out so I can meet who else in Minnesota is a head-fier like me.

Sep 9, 2005 at 2:13 PM Post #25 of 25
I won't make this one, but the next one I will for sure. Just didn't check the schedule soon enough to make room for it.

I'll bring all sorts of fun gear
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back