Minnesota Meet 2021
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2022 at 11:15 PM Post #17 of 23
I'm getting some Omega towers hopefully, sometime, in the next few months... it's hard to say with bespoke stuff.

About four months ago I finished building some DIY Solstice speakers.

The two sets will be wildly different in sound presentation.
One powered with a Quad 909, the other with Elekit 8600S.

I'd love to demo the two sets to the local MN community.
(Of course I have some headphone stuff too)

If nothing here materialized before I get my Omega's, I'll reply back to this thread, I could just rent a place myself.

Feb 17, 2023 at 2:20 PM Post #20 of 23
I want to ask here before I start posting on the classifieds. I have shoulder issues that flair up when I wear headphones for long listening sessions (and, lets face it, are their any other kind of listening sessions?), So I am selling my headphone system. This breaks my heart as I have built it from the ground up over the last few years. The player is a Cayin i-Dap. The DAC is a Sonnet Morpheus. The amp is a Wells Audio Dragon lvl 2. The headphones are a Hifiman HE1000se. The cables (power and interconnect) are all Audio Art eCryo cables. Except for the headphone cables, for that I have the stock cables, which kind of suck, 1/4in and XLR cables from Audio Art, and, my main, a Norne Audio Vygarde in XLR. The set sounds amazing together, so I am checking to see if anyone "local" would be interested, as that would allow us to avoid having to ship anything, and avoid PP fees,

Feb 17, 2023 at 5:41 PM Post #21 of 23
I want to ask here before I start posting on the classifieds. I have shoulder issues that flair up when I wear headphones for long listening sessions (and, lets face it, are their any other kind of listening sessions?), So I am selling my headphone system. This breaks my heart as I have built it from the ground up over the last few years. The player is a Cayin i-Dap. The DAC is a Sonnet Morpheus. The amp is a Wells Audio Dragon lvl 2. The headphones are a Hifiman HE1000se. The cables (power and interconnect) are all Audio Art eCryo cables. Except for the headphone cables, for that I have the stock cables, which kind of suck, 1/4in and XLR cables from Audio Art, and, my main, a Norne Audio Vygarde in XLR. The set sounds amazing together, so I am checking to see if anyone "local" would be interested, as that would allow us to avoid having to ship anything, and avoid PP fees,
Where in Minnesota do you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back