Minneapolis Meet @ The Needle Doctor Saturday June 7th
Jun 5, 2014 at 8:15 PM Post #91 of 134
OK, I am a definite. They can't call me for overtime, because I am out of service due to a foot injury. I have my LCD 2.2s and a WA7 with both the solid state and tube power supplies and a small selection of tubes I do NOT, however, have a source I could easily transport.

Should I bring the amp? I have a 6 foot folding table as well, but due to my temporary infirmity I would require assistance in bringing these items in.

My first meet, so I am not certain of the protocols

Thanks

Jun 5, 2014 at 8:23 PM Post #92 of 134
OK, I am a definite. They can't call me for overtime, because I am out of service due to a foot injury. I have my LCD 2.2s and a WA7 with both the solid state and tube power supplies and a small selection of tubes I do NOT, however, have a source I could easily transport.

Should I bring the amp? I have a 6 foot folding table as well, but due to my temporary infirmity I would require assistance in bringing these items in.

My first meet, so I am not certain of the protocols

Thanks

We/myself/one of us will help you unload anything you bring. As far as source goes why not use a portable device (phone, audio player) or a laptop or tablet?

The table will be a great help... I'm still waiting for Oklahoma to get back to me about bringing a few of his tables...

Jun 5, 2014 at 8:37 PM Post #94 of 134
My source is my Mac. I have a lot of greater than Redbook quality ALAC files on it. I have no portable device capable of feeding the Woo DAC. Best I could do is my iPod classic (ALAC files) via RCA into the Woo, bypassing the Woo DAC. I will bring this iPod and cables. Feel kind of funny not showing the full capability of the Woo, though!

Might be a good excuse to add my library to my Macbook. I will see how the timing works out.

Will there be power strips available?

Jun 5, 2014 at 9:12 PM Post #95 of 134
I actually live about two blocks from this place.  If anybody needs any help, shoot me a PM.

-Luke

Jun 5, 2014 at 9:17 PM Post #96 of 134
My source is my Mac. I have a lot of greater than Redbook quality ALAC files on it. I have no portable device capable of feeding the Woo DAC. Best I could do is my iPod classic (ALAC files) via RCA into the Woo, bypassing the Woo DAC. I will bring this iPod and cables. Feel kind of funny not showing the full capability of the Woo, though!

Might be a good excuse to add my library to my Macbook. I will see how the timing works out.

Will there be power strips available?

Some, but I'd bring one just in case.

Jun 5, 2014 at 9:18 PM Post #97 of 134
Ryan, do you have an HMC van? We have a few foldable tables in the back.

I do, I was gonna goto Cars and Coffee in Chanhassen that morning so I wasn't gonna drive it because I'll be showing my car. BUT I could leave early and swap cars.

Jun 6, 2014 at 12:57 PM Post #99 of 134
So are we going to granite city?
Inquiring minds want to know. It's super close The Needle Doctor, right off the freeway, and there's plenty of parking. Did somebody say they had beer?

Jun 6, 2014 at 12:59 PM Post #100 of 134
Inquiring minds want to know. It's super close The Needle Doctor, right off the freeway, and there's plenty of parking. Did somebody say they had beer?

Yea! It's a micro brewery.

Funny story... Granite city.... I always figured they sold counter tops.

Jun 6, 2014 at 3:36 PM Post #101 of 134
Yeah I'm fine with granite city. I'm just really out of it... I didn't get home till 9 this morning...

Jun 6, 2014 at 3:45 PM Post #102 of 134
Yeah I'm fine with granite city. I'm just really out of it... I didn't get home till 9 this morning...

Are we doing it tonight or tomorrow morning?  I think somebody suggested Friday evening for Granite City. 

-Luke

Jun 6, 2014 at 3:59 PM Post #103 of 134
I'm fine with either lol you guys need to make a decision lmao. Someone pick a time and I'll be there.

Jun 6, 2014 at 4:06 PM Post #105 of 134
Bam he done made a decision!

I'll be there for sure, I'll pm you my info so I can find you lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back