Minneapolis Meet Nov. 7, 2015
Nov 13, 2015 at 5:38 PM Post #61 of 79
Great meet and as usual great group. Thanks for arranging the meet. 

Nov 14, 2015 at 9:13 AM Post #62 of 79
So... Next one before Christmas maybe? :D

Jan 23, 2016 at 2:54 PM Post #64 of 79
So did anyone get any cool gear and want to show it off? Should we plan for a meet with in the next few months? I know that I was PMed a few times with newbs wanting to meet and try some gear.

Jan 25, 2016 at 8:13 PM Post #65 of 79
So did anyone get any cool gear and want to show it off? Should we plan for a meet with in the next few months? I know that I was PMed a few times with newbs wanting to meet and try some gear.

I got an AKG Q701. Not really anything I think people would be super interested in though.

I want to go to a meet anyways. Haven't been to one in over a year, and my ears are a lot better now than they were.
If we do, lets have this one a tad further north. At least as north as Fridley would be really nice.

Jan 26, 2016 at 4:33 PM Post #66 of 79
I got an AKG Q701. Not really anything I think people would be super interested in though.

I want to go to a meet anyways. Haven't been to one in over a year, and my ears are a lot better now than they were.
If we do, lets have this one a tad further north. At least as north as Fridley would be really nice.

You never know! there have been a few new MN headfier's since the last meet who are eager to have a meet. I was hoping we can all decide on something around April-June time frame, this would give us all plenty of time to plan for it and find a venue according to the amount of people wanting to attend.

Does anyone in the Anoka area have the HD600 that would not mind letting me listen to them with the iDSD Micro?

Jan 26, 2016 at 4:39 PM Post #67 of 79
Andy, you should contacted me earlier. I just sold my HD600s about a week ago on CL. Anyway, looking forward to meeting up with all again at the next meet. Last one was lot of fun and got to meet some new folks.

Jan 26, 2016 at 4:46 PM Post #68 of 79
  Andy, you should contacted me earlier. I just sold my HD600s about a week ago on CL. Anyway, looking forward to meeting up with all again at the next meet. Last one was lot of fun and got to meet some new folks.

Schiit, I just looked on CL the other day to. Tell him you want them back. They have open box 262 and new for 330 on amazon.

Jan 28, 2016 at 3:37 PM Post #69 of 79
Lets get the ball rolling then, hmm?

Feb 4, 2016 at 7:54 PM Post #71 of 79
Lets get the ball rolling then, hmm?

For sure, I really apologize for not being able to make the last meet. I was in Mankato at the time and was unable to get a ride. A scheduled meet in the summer sounds like fun. Definitely interested. I can bring my HE-560 with my Schiit M&M2U. I've been a bit hesitant to fork out the cash to get a Gustard H10, kind of wanted to know what I was getting into before making that purchase. If the time and place work, please count me in. I've been itching to get to my first meet, numerous car troubles and shipments not arriving on time have prevented me from going on previous occasions. 

Feb 7, 2016 at 12:56 PM Post #72 of 79
For sure, I really apologize for not being able to make the last meet. I was in Mankato at the time and was unable to get a ride. A scheduled meet in the summer sounds like fun. Definitely interested. I can bring my HE-560 with my Schiit M&M2U. I've been a bit hesitant to fork out the cash to get a Gustard H10, kind of wanted to know what I was getting into before making that purchase. If the time and place work, please count me in. I've been itching to get to my first meet, numerous car troubles and shipments not arriving on time have prevented me from going on previous occasions. 
summers a tad far out. April maybe? Who knows, maybe I could host.

Feb 16, 2016 at 10:48 AM Post #74 of 79
I might be down. I'm currently liquidating my gear though so I might not have anything to bring by the time April comes around haha.

I'm doing all this to fund my end-game headphone, the TH900. Kinda off-topic, does anyone know any audio shops around here that might have the TH900 to test? Guitar Center in Rosedale might have it, but I haven't checked yet

Feb 16, 2016 at 11:06 AM Post #75 of 79
  I might be down. I'm currently liquidating my gear though so I might not have anything to bring by the time April comes around haha.

I'm doing all this to fund my end-game headphone, the TH900. Kinda off-topic, does anyone know any audio shops around here that might have the TH900 to test? Guitar Center in Rosedale might have it, but I haven't checked yet

That's an interesting choice for an endgame headphone. I'm sure somebody in MN has a pair you could try out. 

Unfortunately all the audiophile stores in MN keep very low stock / inventory.
Needle Doctor
HiFi Sound
Audio Perfection 

Your best bet would be Audio Perfection if any of those stores had it, but doubtful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back