Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14
Sep 20, 2014 at 5:15 PM Post #166 of 170
By the way guys... I had a ton of fun. I am a little socially awkward in person, so that's why I wasn't commenting much on detail, texture etc. when I was asked. I couldn't think of how to put it into words on the spot.

Sep 20, 2014 at 5:39 PM Post #167 of 170
And I don't like beer. You should all bring lots of beer for me to try. I might have to try some repeatedly just to make sure I don't like them. :wink:
he now understands the hobby at least. He gets why I like it now. :wink: I dont think he will be an audiophile anytime soon, but man did he like the HD800.

Sep 20, 2014 at 6:37 PM Post #168 of 170
he now understands the hobby at least. He gets why I like it now.
wink.gif
I dont think he will be an audiophile anytime soon, but man did he like the HD800.

that's a start, next step is to get a pair yourself and see how often he steals err borrows them.  :D

Was a great day, Thanks to all that came, had a total of 23 or 24 people wonder through, approximately 17 of which set-up gear on the tables.  We even had some walk-ins attracted by the guys taking breaks out side the room.  I'll post pictures as soon as I get them off my phone.

Sep 20, 2014 at 6:40 PM Post #169 of 170
that's a start, next step is to get a pair yourself and see how often he steals err borrows them.  :D

Was a great day, Thanks to all that came, had a total of 23 or 24 people wonder through, approximately 17 of which set-up gear on the tables.  We even had some walk-ins attracted by the guys taking breaks out side the room.  I'll post pictures as soon as I get them off my phone.
heh. I'm thinking Q701 with a Schiit vali.

Sep 20, 2014 at 7:08 PM Post #170 of 170
Please post pics and impressions here....

http://www.head-fi.org/t/735429/minneapolis-meet-9-20-14-impressions-pics-everything

This thread will soon be locked, as per protocol and hence pointless to use for further discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back