Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14
Sep 19, 2014 at 6:42 PM Post #136 of 170
  That sucks. Hope you get to make it to the next one. Depending on how far away you live, you could make it over after work if some of us linger into the wee hours.

am about 4 hours North (without traffic). Hoping for a next time. So , when is the next one 
biggrin.gif

sorry for the multiple respond/post

Sep 19, 2014 at 7:06 PM Post #138 of 170
I'm there, which table are you at

Sep 19, 2014 at 7:07 PM Post #139 of 170
I'm going at a wedding... Anyone down for some slayer reigning blood pizza tomorrow after da meet?

Sep 19, 2014 at 7:12 PM Post #141 of 170
...And the curse continues. One of the axles on my wheelchair snapped today so I'm not going to be able to make it out
frown.gif

Sep 19, 2014 at 7:23 PM Post #142 of 170
Wow man, that sucks. Your system was up there with the ones I was yearning to listen to. Hope it isn't an expensive fix though. All the best.

Sep 19, 2014 at 7:59 PM Post #144 of 170
Great fries :)

Sep 19, 2014 at 8:06 PM Post #146 of 170
Hey guys, my dad is not into audio equipment whatsoever. Think we can change that at the meet? :wink:

And I don't like beer. You should all bring lots of beer for me to try. I might have to try some repeatedly just to make sure I don't like them. :wink:

Sep 19, 2014 at 8:34 PM Post #147 of 170
I also hate beer... Please bring all of the beer to change my mind!

Sep 19, 2014 at 8:44 PM Post #148 of 170
LOL... back in the room to chill with some tunes.  had a good conversation with Krutsch.

They are refurbishing the outside of the hotel and part of the parking lot is torn up, but you can still get to the lobby doors from both sides.  I also have a cart for people to use if needed.
The meeting room is right next to the lobby/breakfast area so should not be hard to find.  The desk clerk?/manager? said we can show up a little early for set-up.  The room looks ready to me.

you might want to bring power strips and extension cords for your gear just in case they don't have enough.

Sep 19, 2014 at 8:52 PM Post #149 of 170
LOL... back in the room to chill with some tunes.  had a good conversation with Krutsch.

They are refurbishing the outside of the hotel and part of the parking lot is torn up, but you can still get to the lobby doors from both sides.  I also have a cart for people to use if needed.
The meeting room is right next to the lobby/breakfast area so should not be hard to find.  The desk clerk?/manager? said we can show up a little early for set-up.  The room looks ready to me.
Nice recon work bear. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Sep 19, 2014 at 8:57 PM Post #150 of 170
thanks, did you see the note about extension cords and power strips?   I asked for them when I made the arrangements but in my experience there is never enough....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back