MiniDisc unit with camera
Mar 4, 2005 at 6:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

DigDub

Headphoneus Supremus
so finally someone found the reason why color screens are needed on music players.
biggrin.gif

http://www.minidisc.org/part_Sony_MZ-DH10.html

Mar 4, 2005 at 6:34 AM Post #2 of 9
Mar 4, 2005 at 11:03 PM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by blessingx
Well except for the old Fuji players and new Oly M:Robes (let alone various phones) that kinda hit there first.
wink.gif

Just because not the first doesn't mean it's not the best, case in point: iPod...while I don't think it's the "best", it's successful. And with the DH10, it looks hot and will probably sell well, if I had that kind of money I'd pick one up in a heartbeat.

Mar 4, 2005 at 11:08 PM Post #4 of 9
thats a good looking md player I wish sonicstage wasn't so annoying

Mar 4, 2005 at 11:21 PM Post #5 of 9
"so finally someone found the reason why color screens are needed on music players" seemed kinda about being first to me.

Anyway, the dated Fuji and new Oly (NYTimes ripped the image quality) shouldn't be hard to surpass. I wish Sony luck.

Mar 5, 2005 at 12:03 AM Post #7 of 9
The camera may be good but most of you'll have the same (and in some cases, better) camera capability in your mobiles during the course of this year. Is it hugely useful to have it on your audio player?

And ONE Clie had a 2MP camera. I have that Clie. Took four pictures with flash before the batteries ran out if you were lucky. Other than as a "geek feature", useless.

Mar 5, 2005 at 12:42 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by bangraman
The camera may be good but most of you'll have the same (and in some cases, better) camera capability in your mobiles during the course of this year. Is it hugely useful to have it on your audio player?

And ONE Clie had a 2MP camera. I have that Clie. Took four pictures with flash before the batteries ran out if you were lucky. Other than as a "geek feature", useless.

Yeah, I had the NZ as well. Switched to TH for battery reasons.

Mar 5, 2005 at 11:42 PM Post #9 of 9
It's a downloader only. Stink. For US$500?

I could have used it to audibly caption photos I have taken. I'd rather they'd made it more of a camera and less of an MD recorder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back