mini to mini
Apr 11, 2006 at 6:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

blue4n3

100+ Head-Fier
Have any of you guys found a difference between cheapo mini to mini and the good ones?

I have a rnb, and the pocket dock, and I havent found too much diff in audio quality. the rnb does seem a bit faster with the highs, more sparkle if you will. But it's so slight, that it could be my brain being a comedian. also, any diff between silver, and copper. And why is Cardas so famous. they use oxygen free COPPER, but seem to be more highly regaded than some silver cables.

Btw....the RNB cable looks cool as hell.....people soemtimes ask why I have a cable like that. I dont say anything. consequently, ANY audio related questions from friends are always directed to me first. dunno....just an interesting experience

Apr 11, 2006 at 6:44 AM Post #2 of 4
I do find a difference in cables. I also have an RnB cable, and what I find is that more musical information comes through and does so with a sense of ease. These are, of course subtle dfferences in sound, but with some cables the music is more blurred, or feels and sounds constrained in some way. See if you when you try and focus on any particular instrument or voice the sound you hear is more clear and articulated with one cable as opposed to another, or if the edges or localization of the sound are smeared a bit or if they are stable and clear, see if the sound is more expansive and open with one cable as opposed to another. These are some differences I perceive with different cables, but I think a lot of it probably depends on whether one is used to listening for these differences (or even cares to) in the soundfield.

Apr 11, 2006 at 11:15 AM Post #3 of 4
I own one of RNB Black Diamond
before I bought Black Diamond
I ever use cardas, zu pivot, kimber kable Hero
but all is slight improve in sound

but!!!!!

RnB is only cable, it's give you more improve
more different more 3 D, more detail, more airness

IMHO, between My Go-Vibe (amp) and RnB Black Diamond (cable)
Black Diamond give more improve than change amp

I swear, it's real
580smile.gif

Apr 11, 2006 at 9:36 PM Post #4 of 4
I got deeper bass and better overall definition going from a Cardas Mini to Mini to my Moon Audio Black Dragon Mini to Mini. Big price difference but it was worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back