Mini to Mini for my new Airhead?
Dec 9, 2004 at 4:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

EMT

New Head-Fier
I just bought a 2AA Airhead from another member here on the forums. If he is not including a mini to mini cable I'm going to have to buy one. What would be the difference, other then price, between a Cardas mini to mini and a cheaper cable found anywhere on the net. Thank's guys.

~Matt

Dec 9, 2004 at 5:01 AM Post #2 of 9
I think Oehlbach 10" cable would be a good choice, which I'm going to use with the SuperMacro.

OEHLBACH-M10-2.jpg

Dec 9, 2004 at 6:27 AM Post #3 of 9
I have a mini-to-mini and mini-to-RCA from Shellbrook Audio Lab. Good sounding cables, reasonable guarantee, and lifetime warranty all for a modest price.

The cable, as pictured, may not be flexible enough if your application is for a travel rig (mine is for stationary use); however, drop them a line and ask what they can do.

Shellbrook Audio Lab cables

Dec 9, 2004 at 12:27 PM Post #4 of 9
Go to the Head-Fi cable forum and check out the thread on the new Cardas mini to mini cable available from Headroom. I just got mine this week and it seems to be very high quality, and its pretty cheap too, only $20 for a 6" or 12" version.

-Keith

Dec 9, 2004 at 3:20 PM Post #6 of 9
You could also think about getting one of xin's adapters for the sik din. I have not used it, but I have heard good things.

Link

Good Luck
-John

Dec 9, 2004 at 3:45 PM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by EMT
Where can I buy the Oehlbach cable and how much? That cable would go perfect with the Sik I'll be using for my Ipod. Thank's.

~Matt

From Meier Audio. See the link on top of this page. Meier Audio is a Head-fi sponser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back