Mini Meet Maastricht June the 3rd 2007
Mar 1, 2007 at 10:38 AM Post #16 of 423
Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalmind /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This being close to the German border, it might be interesting for germans as well.

So... who's bringing an Edition 9?
biggrin.gif

I do hope someone is gonna sign-up who is gonna bring them!!!!!

Mar 1, 2007 at 12:42 PM Post #17 of 423
Could not make it to the Benelux meeting, so I am glad to read about this one.

I could bring in a K601, K701, DT770, E4G, FubarII/Cute Beyond combo, 1.3 Zhaolu, Stello HP100 and maybe some portable players as sources so far.

Mar 1, 2007 at 12:56 PM Post #18 of 423
Would be cool to have you there! I had a FubarII/Cute Beyond combo, great sound in a small package. Very nice stuff. Would like the hear the K701 again because I wasn't impressed last time I heard it.

I could also bring a rockbox'ed Nano to give away and a cheap dvd player as extra source for dac's.

Mar 1, 2007 at 1:23 PM Post #19 of 423
I would love to go. I wasn't able to make it to the benelux meeting either and I wouldn't want to miss this one since I still want to compare the Prolines.

And same as SirVesseur I am not able to bring a lot of equipment. However I might be able to get more stuff than what is listed in my profile. The main problem will be the transport of all of it. Recordplayers just don't fit well in backpacks.
biggrin.gif

Edit: I might be able to get someone to lend me an Edition 9. ( CARE: I am not sure about this. Don't count on it yet)

Mar 1, 2007 at 2:14 PM Post #20 of 423
I also wanna be part of the party again. Can't stand the idea of you people meeting again with all that stuff and me not being there.
I hope to have a W1000 by then together with an Xcan. It will probably never happen, but one can only hope, right?
For now, I have Beyer DT831's and DT880's (pre 2005) and PX100's and PX200's.

Mar 1, 2007 at 3:08 PM Post #22 of 423
Quote:

Originally Posted by SirVesseur /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will bring to this meeting all I have

555's
c&c box portable amp
Turbo diabolous V cable
iPod 30 GB

It sound really sad, especially the "all I have" part. Looks pretty good to me though and I would like to hear it if I get the opportunity.

I really liked the 555s btw. I think they can compete with MS-1s as far as quality/price is concerned.

Mar 1, 2007 at 7:17 PM Post #24 of 423
Quote:

Originally Posted by procreate /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, shoot, if he's going I'm going!
etysmile.gif

Ah, dang, I can't make it. It would have to be in an odd week for me. Guess I pulled the trigger too fast. Sorry, guys.
frown.gif

Mar 1, 2007 at 7:43 PM Post #25 of 423
Quote:

Originally Posted by Contrastique /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You were interested in the Prolines if I am not mistaken..there will be plenty of them on the meet!!!

I probably have 1 myself at that time. Just can't wait to upgrade
tongue.gif

Looking forward to this meeting and trying all the good stuff. It's time for some real-life comparisons instead of the reviews.

Mar 1, 2007 at 8:57 PM Post #26 of 423
Quote:

Originally Posted by EnOYiN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would love to go. I wasn't able to make it to the benelux meeting either and I wouldn't want to miss this one since I still want to compare the Prolines.

And same as SirVesseur I am not able to bring a lot of equipment. However I might be able to get more stuff than what is listed in my profile. The main problem will be the transport of all of it. Recordplayers just don't fit well in backpacks.
biggrin.gif

Edit: I might be able to get someone to lend me an Edition 9. ( CARE: I am not sure about this. Don't count on it yet)

Really nice you are coming!!!
I will add you to the 1st post woth everything you are gonna bring. A Lot of equip is really not required. It's also to just check out new stuff and learning from it. It would be great if you could manage bringing the ed9 but without them you are just as welcome!!!

Mar 1, 2007 at 8:59 PM Post #27 of 423
Quote:

Originally Posted by ppxnouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Could not make it to the Benelux meeting, so I am glad to read about this one.

I could bring in a K601, K701, DT770, E4G, FubarII/Cute Beyond combo, 1.3 Zhaolu, Stello HP100 and maybe some portable players as sources so far.

Yes another person coming!!! Never thought the sign-up would go as this woehoew I am thrilled and the days are already moving to slow!!
I will add you to the list.

Mar 1, 2007 at 9:10 PM Post #28 of 423
I think you misspelled Maastricht in your sig. Or maybe I am mistaken.

I might bring another guy. I will tell you about that first ofcourse. I am not sure whether he still has his old Head-Fi account but we'll see about that in the near future.

Mar 1, 2007 at 9:16 PM Post #29 of 423
Quote:

Originally Posted by EnOYiN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think you misspelled Maastricht in your sig. Or maybe I am mistaken.

I might bring another guy. I will tell you about that first ofcourse. I am not sure whether he still has his old Head-Fi account but we'll see about that in the near future.

Ah that would be cool!! Tell me also what he is gonna bring. Nice to see the enthousiasm already!!!
And yes I did misspell Maastricht. Already has been corrected. Thanx for pointing that to me!

Mar 1, 2007 at 9:17 PM Post #30 of 423
Will we have internet access there ?
I am asking because I realized I need a Laptop as source for the Fubar anyway and I have one of those Napster flatrates (only 192k WMA), so one could listen to some of their favorite songs without bringing a lot of CD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back