Mimic Cables
Oct 7, 2016 at 1:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

xenithon

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi all. Info about these cables is quite sparse on the forum, so I wanted to ask if anyone out there uses Mimic Cables for their headphones and what their impressions are. Considering getting balanced cables for the HD800 and Elear, and not inclined to drop the $600-$800 it would cost with most of the "popular" brands available at the moment.

Thanks in advance for any and all feedback!

Cheers
X

Sep 1, 2017 at 3:53 AM Post #3 of 7
Just a quick follow up to ask if anyone else who tried out cables from Mimic Audio? Specifically the OCC headphones cables

Feb 6, 2018 at 10:54 PM Post #5 of 7
i bought a mimic cable on etsy and shortly after it died. i sought a refund the moment i got the cable in my hand. i am not a fan. someone on massdrop recommended these: http://ursine.audio/
i will try them next.
I was going to order from ursine but there isn't an option available for a 2.5mm balanced trrs jack, I sent and email over and never received a response. So I've decided not to order from ursine.

Feb 6, 2018 at 11:45 PM Post #6 of 7
I was going to order from ursine but there isn't an option available for a 2.5mm balanced trrs jack, I sent and email over and never received a response. So I've decided not to order from ursine.
Im not sure of this but i bet you can contact them and ask for that. cable vendors usually want to help out. give it a try? good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back