MILK!
Sep 27, 2007 at 1:42 AM Post #46 of 73
I hate milk. It tastes disgusting and leaves this nasty, horrible tasting film in your mouth, and the taste of a milk burp is enough to make me want to vomit. Also, try drinking a glass of milk before you go to bed at night, and see what your mouth tastes like in the morning
eek.gif

Now soy milk on the other hand tastes quite good, especially chocolate
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 27, 2007 at 2:56 AM Post #47 of 73
I like all milk except whole milk.. just can't get over the fact of how much fat/glass

Sep 29, 2007 at 1:41 AM Post #49 of 73
2%, got used to it after I stopped drinking full cream milk when I came to Canada, the full cream milk here doesn't taste as nice as it does back in South Africa
biggrin.gif

I also have some soy milk sometimes as a drink, the So Nice vanilla flavour is deeelicious!

Sep 30, 2007 at 6:47 PM Post #53 of 73
Quote:

Originally Posted by 003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hate milk. It tastes disgusting and leaves this nasty, horrible tasting film in your mouth, and the taste of a milk burp is enough to make me want to vomit. Also, try drinking a glass of milk before you go to bed at night, and see what your mouth tastes like in the morning
eek.gif

Now soy milk on the other hand tastes quite good, especially chocolate
smily_headphones1.gif

If your in the UK/Get Cravendale in the US, try it, i like milk, but hate the film taste, i LOVE cravendale.....and it lasts ages!

Sep 30, 2007 at 8:23 PM Post #54 of 73
I drank whole milk when I was in my growth spurt.

Man... those were some crazy times... my grand aunt, whom I met about once a week noticed that I was different week by week.

Oct 1, 2007 at 12:19 AM Post #57 of 73
I drink Hayden's kind of milk:

hayden-panettiere-gotmilk.jpg

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Semi-skimmed for me

Oct 1, 2007 at 12:34 AM Post #58 of 73
Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatMACHI /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There is only one real Milk, and thats whole. Anything else is just white coloured water.

hahaha. I grew up on skim so have never tried other types. Soy milk sounds quite interesting. Must write this one down on my grocery list.

Oct 1, 2007 at 12:59 AM Post #59 of 73
Milk is great. Not as good as beer. But still not bad.

cheers
Simon

Oct 1, 2007 at 1:22 AM Post #60 of 73
I picked skim. I also really like soy. Tastes like milk from a bowl full of Clusters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back