MILF!
May 12, 2004 at 8:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Distroyed

1000+ Head-Fier
Has anyone else gotten the newest Audio Advisor catalog? I just got mine today, and to my pleasant surprise there's quite a milf on the front cover! Someone in advertising in AA is doing a good job.

May 13, 2004 at 2:22 PM Post #2 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Distroyed
Has anyone else gotten the newest Audio Advisor catalog? I just got mine today, and to my pleasant surprise there's quite a milf on the front cover! Someone in advertising in AA is doing a good job.

OK, what's a MILF?

May 13, 2004 at 2:38 PM Post #3 of 7
mom (or mum, or mother, take your pic) i'd like to....ahem, well y'know take a wild guess on what the F stands for
rolleyes.gif

AFIAK it started out in american pie

May 13, 2004 at 3:00 PM Post #4 of 7
I think it predates american pie... but that movie made the saying really well known... not totally sure, just have the vague memory of hearing it before that movie came out...

oh... I was at the bar with a friend of mine last night and there was a very nice looking milf sitting near us
wink.gif

May 13, 2004 at 3:08 PM Post #5 of 7
MILF has been around a lot longer than that. :p

Biggie.

May 13, 2004 at 3:13 PM Post #6 of 7
OK, that explanation I already new, guys, but thanks anyways...
eek.gif
biggrin.gif
I thought MILF must be some amazing audiphile term that I'd never heard before, or a component that was so well known by everyone else it would be unthinkable of me not to know what it was...so that's a relief, at least..
blinkphones.gif

Well great then! Say Hi to that MILF from all of us
lach_3.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back