Mighty No.9 - The New MegaMan/Rockman
Oct 4, 2013 at 2:20 PM Post #46 of 48
  I wonder if they will continue to give us updates weekly like they have been during their KS campaign.

I think Capcom hit some layoffs. Capcom. Please stop killing yourselves.

First Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami is off making a real survivor horror game and now Keiji Inafune with Mighty No.9.

Next we'll see Yoshinori Ono abandon Capcom and make his own fighting game.

It'd be cool if they made a fighting survival horror game with Mighty No. 9 as its protagonist.

Oct 5, 2013 at 2:23 PM Post #47 of 48
  It'd be cool if they made a fighting survival horror game with Mighty No. 9 as its protagonist.

Would Mighty No.9 be able to like get a cleaver or something?

... Watch all the MegaMan Anime they ever made! And re play all the games! 

LOL, Surprisingly, i've never gotten a chance to watch megamans anime before! i definitely need to check this out in the near future. 

I wonder if they will continue to give us updates weekly like they have been during their KS campaign.

I think Capcom hit some layoffs. Capcom. Please stop killing yourselves.

First Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami is off making a real survivor horror game and now Keiji Inafune with Mighty No.9.

Next we'll see Yoshinori Ono abandon Capcom and make his own fighting game.

Oh im sure they will be, because we were able to hit the "making of" video production, we'll be getting a lot of information from them with the next couple months. Honestly i really hope they're working on the game right now instead of having a prolonged vacation. I still find it to be very funny that we all used X amount of money for a game that hasn't come out yet. Hell i wouldn't be as hyped if the game was out at say the nearest game store. Nor would i have paid as much for any external bonuses applied / are applicable with said game. 

@Yoshinori Ono abandoning. I guess we could see it happen. I mean Capcom really has failed to pick back up for quite some time and especially with their lack of content being released recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back