Mighty No.9 - The New MegaMan/Rockman
Sep 8, 2013 at 2:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 48

Sniperbombers

100+ Head-Fier
The creator of Megaman, Keiji Inafune has announced this game in one of his conferences at PAX Seattle 2013. 

As for myself being an old school fan of his series from Megaman - Megaman X series. I missed his retro side scroll style and boss fights. As announced, he has started a kickstarter for his brand new series that doesnt correlate with his past projects within the Capcom / Megaman series.

His kickstarter page below.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9?ref=live

****The Kickstarter has officially ended as of 1/10/2013 - With all goals being finished! Hopefully the mighty no.9 forums will be up so we can continue on the updates soon!

Updates for the game are all posted here!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9/posts

A song from the game already out o_o?

Boss Spoilers for the game!
Mighty No.1

Mighty No.2

Mighty No.3

Mighty No.4

Mighty No.5

Mighty No.6

Mighty No.8

This game seems very promising and i already backed it up! 

What are your thoughts and opinion about it? Would you play it if you were a fan?

Mighty No.9 Salute! (`_´)ゞ

Side - Megaman - Did you know?

Sep 8, 2013 at 4:46 AM Post #3 of 48
Oh YAY, there is this and Project Pheonix. The future looks good P Pheonix needs a Wii U port though -.- [thank you MEGAMAN for allowing Wii U users to enjoy your awesome ness 

Sep 9, 2013 at 6:58 PM Post #4 of 48
  Oh YAY, there is this and Project Pheonix. The future looks good P Pheonix needs a Wii U port though -.- [thank you MEGAMAN for allowing Wii U users to enjoy your awesome ness 

I will need to look into this project phoenix :p 

anyways back to Megaman, 

backers

$1,925,802
pledged of $900,000 goal

days to go

Thats a hell of a lot of money! They also increased their Stretch goals!
with challenge modes / extra end stage & boss and even beck&call online co-op  challenge mode

These guys are definitely working hard and are super serious for this project. I can't wait to see what else they have to offer given 22 more days of donations/backers.

Sep 9, 2013 at 8:54 PM Post #5 of 48

I will need to look into this project phoenix :p 

anyways back to Megaman, 

backers

$1,925,802
pledged of $900,000 goal

days to go

Thats a hell of a lot of money! They also increased their Stretch goals!
with challenge modes / extra end stage & boss and even beck&call online co-op  challenge mode

These guys are definitely working hard and are super serious for this project. I can't wait to see what else they have to offer given 22 more days of donations/backers.

Hell'z yea. Bout time some one make a new MegaMan game were very much over due 

Sep 10, 2013 at 3:01 AM Post #6 of 48

Hell'z yea. Bout time some one make a new MegaMan game were very much over due 

So true. Its funny though because they ran out of ideas on good looking bosses. The quality of the capcom games went downhill for quite some time. I'm just happy that they have a fresh start.

Also have you guys seen this? A whole series !

Sep 11, 2013 at 1:21 AM Post #8 of 48

Pledged for the Game + Soundtrack cause I know the sounds are going to be awesome.

Yes! Another follower! So happy to hear that there are some people in this forum that believe Inafune's passion for a brand new/and improved - Megaman!

But speaking of soundtracks - If you guys haven't followed up via e-mail on the kickstarter project, there are two remakes of the Mighty no.9 Theme song!

8 bit version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWYJYcpSpCs&feature

Guitar remake/cover:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcELJq57Zyk&noredirect=1

Keep on Rocking!

Credit goes to:

(above) Mighty Epic Battle! by snakepixel (of Owlboy fame!)

PS: as of 10:23 PM PST

backers

$1,988,739
pledged of $900,000 goal

days to go

omg so close to 2million dollars! Boss rush mode!

Sep 11, 2013 at 2:03 PM Post #9 of 48
q.q WHY DOES KICK STARTER USE AMAZON... Amazon hates me and will not work for me... something is wrong with mah creditcard info and I'm to lazy to up date but

CMON Kickstarter use pay pal :D cmon Amazon USE PAY Pal :3

that said I will OWN THIS if it goes on Wii u 

Sep 11, 2013 at 8:04 PM Post #10 of 48
  q.q WHY DOES KICK STARTER USE AMAZON... Amazon hates me and will not work for me... something is wrong with mah creditcard info and I'm to lazy to up date but

CMON Kickstarter use pay pal :D cmon Amazon USE PAY Pal :3

that said I will OWN THIS if it goes on Wii u 

I too wonder why kickstarter only uses Amazon. I think its time for you to update / renew your credit card!  
Although i do agree that paypal would be a great addition and probably easier for a lot of people to make their pledges.  I guess pay-pal doesn't offer / or have the system  which allows them to deduct the money at a specific time and date. 
CURSE YOU PAYPAL!!!!!

@your console comment.
Only ~200k away. Especially with all the time which remains. I'm certain that goal will be reached!

aside:
HURRAY UPDATE #11!
More insight on their enemy creations
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9/posts/595708

Sep 12, 2013 at 7:53 AM Post #11 of 48
HOLY FREAKING CRAP YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chill Hop on Di.fm is playing NUJABES. That makes me so very happy AND it confirms that Chill Hop is indeed Nu Jazz [different name same genre] 

Sep 12, 2013 at 2:36 PM Post #12 of 48
  HOLY FREAKING CRAP YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chill Hop on Di.fm is playing NUJABES. That makes me so very happy AND it confirms that Chill Hop is indeed Nu Jazz [different name same genre] 

oh no way! although i know you probably posted this in the wrong section. You're a fan of Nujabes too? I'm quite surprised that you're also a listener of Digitally Imported. Good Stuff Mshenay!

backers

$2,042,079
pledged of $900,000 goal

days to go

Oh money. Why don't you pile up faster?

Sep 12, 2013 at 2:55 PM Post #13 of 48
  oh no way! although i know you probably posted this in the wrong section. You're a fan of Nujabes too? I'm quite surprised that you're also a listener of Digitally Imported. Good Stuff Mshenay!

backers

$2,042,079
pledged of $900,000 goal

days to go

Oh money. Why don't you pile up faster?

I've been a Di.fm Pre member for a year know actually, and when I heard Nujabes I FREAKED, I have all the albums in lossless at home, I was just happy to have a chance to hear it at class! [I listen to inter radio at class] 

Looking forward though to see if they can hit the Wii U goal point! 

Sep 13, 2013 at 8:25 PM Post #14 of 48

I've been a Di.fm Pre member for a year know actually, and when I heard Nujabes I FREAKED, I have all the albums in lossless at home, I was just happy to have a chance to hear it at class! [I listen to inter radio at class] 

Looking forward though to see if they can hit the Wii U goal point! 

We're still a step closer haha!

Update #13
http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/e/2/1/e218d554c761799c/MightyCast_No._2.mp3?c_id=6132487&expiration=1379125595&hwt=b1b57eb8304cc7ab570ba9935b32cfbc

Sep 14, 2013 at 8:56 AM Post #15 of 48

Users who are viewing this thread

Back