midnight Halo 2?
Nov 9, 2004 at 4:09 AM Post #3 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by jboehle
Anyone else going out at midnight to buy Halo 2?

-Jason

Would've gone if I didn't have to get up early for work 'morrow morning. Tried to get my pre-order copy at 9pm today.. but that A-hole wouldn't have anything of it.
mad.gif

But I wouldn't mind, as my new TV won't come in till tomorrow
biggrin.gif

Will inaugurate my new TV with some H2 goodness !!
biggrin.gif

Nov 9, 2004 at 4:22 AM Post #5 of 69
coz of Halo 2 i dont know when i will get my Math test back!! My teacher is really cool and he is big Halo fan, and he told us that he doesnt know when he will grade our tests because he is gonna play Halo 2 all nights long!!!
i have Halo, but not a big fan of it, so not gonna get Halo 2

Nov 9, 2004 at 5:07 AM Post #7 of 69
Halo 2 should rock, but it looks like a lot more of the same. I know there are several additions and improvements, but still... I guess I just never got into Halo like so many other people. I played through the first one in co-op mode, which was very fun, but once we beat it I never really had the urge to play through again (especially on my own).

Meh, I'd rather be playing GTA: San Andreas. TONS of stuff to do in that game...it really never ends. Don't get me wrong; I'll still play Halo 2 but I gotta make room on the ol' XBOX hard drive first; I filled it up the other night. Last count = 90 games...Glad I opted for the 250 gigger!
biggrin.gif

Oh, and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 = teh win!

Nov 9, 2004 at 5:13 AM Post #8 of 69
Nah, I'm waiting till tomorrow. I hear there's going to be quite a line at every EB/GameStop.

Although, if it was completely paid off, I'd get it, but as it stands, I don't want to wait in line forever to pay and get for my copy. No doubt if it was paid for, I'd get it earlier. (Nearly every GameStop I know of is having seperate lines for those pre-paid, and those paying that night.)

Nov 9, 2004 at 5:16 AM Post #9 of 69
I preordered the thing liek 6 months ago, it will be shipped to my house.

Can`t wait, thursday is no school!

Nov 9, 2004 at 5:35 AM Post #10 of 69
When I lived in the city I frequented the Gamestop that actually was close to where I lived and worked. I pre-ordered it and look forward to picking it up tomorrow during my lunch hour. The wife is out of town. I suppose I can pack up my 2 sons and head into Chicago!
eek.gif

BTW - there are so many other games coming out in the next couple of days and weeks:

Metal Gear 3 (pre-ordered)
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes (pre-ordered)
Jak 3
Ghost Recon 2
NFSU2
Midnight Club 3
Prince of Persia 2
Mech Assault 2
and so on and so on...

Forgot about the Nintendo DS.

Wallet cringes!

Regards - reynman