Mid nite mini meet at my home with James impression
Oct 17, 2014 at 8:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

rudi0504

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi All Head Fi friends

Yesterday almost to midnite around 22.45 James from Singapore visit me at my home , it was about 3 hours mini meet .

We chit chat together about our audio stuffs

DAPs :
AK 100 Gold Edition
IBasso HDP R10 Japan edition

Amps :
Ko Jo KM 01
Mass KO Bo 395
Wagnus Epsilon S

DAC / Amp : Chord HUGO

Iems :
AAW single dynamic driver made in Singapore
Tralucent 1+2 with silver gold cable belong to my friend
Fit Ear MH 335 DW Studio Reference with stock cable 001
JH Roxanne AKR 03 special edition for AK DAPs

Cable :
ICs :
Crystal Cable Reference Diamond 3 braided
DHC Chaperone 3 copper shielding
DHC Chaperone 4 black cotton shielding

Coaxial :
DHC Coxial cable

RCA to 6,3 mm : Centrance cable

RCA to RCA :
Vespa from Italy
Shunyata

Adapter :
Balance TRRS to mini plug :
DHC
Diy Oyaide from Hong Kong
RCA to mini : Audioquest USA

The rest my audio stuff was no time to audition , the time was 1.45 am :D

There was very interesting mini meet from 2 of us

I would like to share our pictures and our impression will write later :

Oct 17, 2014 at 9:51 PM Post #4 of 9
In the afternoon time I brought James to Chord Indonesia distributor and let him hear full Chord high end set up
This Chord full set up included Rhaido Speakers and Cabeling cost about $ 150 K USD

I would like to share some pictures too :

Speaker Raidho C2 Danemark

CD player Chord Red Ref Mk3

Chord Pre amp Reference 5000

Chord Mono Block Power Amp SPM 1400 Mk2

Power Chord and XLR cable Liansuz by Raidho

Oct 18, 2014 at 12:29 PM Post #7 of 9
It was a super duper huge mistake to listen to the iBasso R10 > Chord Hugo > Wagnus Epsilon S > FitEar 335 DW SR

In my entire listening experience with CIEMs (4 years and counting).. I can safely say, i am deeply honoured to have the chance to listen to such a setup. It was an aural experience.

Staging and Imaging was simply... off the charts.

details in the music simply showing itself naturally & effortlessly, especially with live classical recordings, with faint distant coughing was heard in the track.

with my eyes closed, almost instantaneously, a picture painted naturally in my mind, plotting where i was seated (about 2-3 rows away from stage), and the formation of the classical ensembles

it quickly reminded me of my attendance to a live classical performance in Singapore.

As the pictures suggested, i placed my hands on my forehead, not because i was not feeling well but, i was debating with myself in my mind: "What exactly is making this sound so true, real, and live-like?" I need not take extra effort to listen to where the direction of the sound is coming from. Details were not in your face, but simply, just right there.

As to the other listening session (hi-fi setup), it was amazing as well. I guess Chord did a very good job. With the setup as illustrated in earlier post by Uncle Rudi, it made the listening experience with Andre Rieu much more real, and intimate. When eyes closed, details just comes carrying towards you without much attack. an awesome listening experience i've got to say.

I thank Rudi for bringing me to places and also exposing me to new listening experiences. It has definitely reinforcement my learning journey in this hobby.

Oct 18, 2014 at 8:55 PM Post #9 of 9
I would like to share James impression on DAC group is FB Davao Audiophile Group :

James Wunderkind Song frankly... this setup... no words can explain how well the sound is presented. its well recorded in my head... and perhaps start hallucinating.

When Uncle Rudi asked me, "is it OK?"

I jokingly replied, "Look at me (my face), definitely not OK."

Uncle Rudi almost fell off the his throne. HAHAHAHAHAA

but really... no words can really describe the sound... simply phenomenal... All i can say is, i am deeply honored to have the chance to hear such a setup. If any of you have the chance to listen, please please please arrange a meeting with King Rudi.

this aural experience will never be forgotten.

James Wunderkind Song and one can hope and fantasize about filling in the order form for the 335 DW SR

Rudiwidjaja, i think it is time for you to have a form with a title which says, "Application: Audition Session with Rudi in Jakarta".
On the form must also fill in date, time (1/2/3 hours), location of audition, and type of coffee or tea, pairing with which dessert or snack.

James Wunderkind Song Shunyata? Simply a good cable that improves overall bass, mids, and very nice and smooth highs. extremely revealing without making listener feel tired after 1 hour of listening. Also, from the extremely low noise floor from Hugo and Wagnus, it produces...Lihat Selengkapnya
8 jam · Telah disunting · Batal Suka · 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back