Mid-Michigan Meetup Aug 18, 2012 (Saginaw, Midland, Mt Pleasant and surrounding areas)
Jan 5, 2013 at 4:46 PM Post #46 of 83
I left this site for a few months, so I had no idea there was going to be a mid-MI meet!

If there is ever one that's scheduled in the near future, count me in.

Alternatively, if there's enough interest in the next couple of months, I might go ahead and throw together a meet in Saginaw.

Jan 5, 2013 at 6:55 PM Post #47 of 83
Quote:
I left this site for a few months, so I had no idea there was going to be a mid-MI meet!

Alternatively, if there's enough interest in the next couple of months, I might go ahead and throw together a meet in Saginaw.

Saginaw would definitely be closer for me, but I may be able to put one together in Adrian (1.5 hours from Detroit, 1 hour from Ann Arbor, and 45 minutes from Toledo) if that allows more Head-Fiers to come.

Or we can just have two meets. Not like I have any problem with that 
wink_face.gif

Jan 8, 2013 at 9:52 AM Post #50 of 83
Hello all!

Fairly new head-fi'er here located in Ann Arbor, I'm open to do a meetup sometime soon!

Jan 8, 2013 at 6:31 PM Post #53 of 83
Well, I would be able to have it held in Saginaw at the beginning of summer, but my residence will most likely change towards July-September (I'll either be living in Waterford or Oakley)...

Depending on where everyone is coming from, which area would it be best to have it held?

Jan 8, 2013 at 10:21 PM Post #54 of 83
Quote:
Well, I would be able to have it held in Saginaw at the beginning of summer, but my residence will most likely change towards July-September (I'll either be living in Waterford or Oakley)...

Depending on where everyone is coming from, which area would it be best to have it held?

My dad teaches at a vocational technical center, and at the last meeting, he mentioned maybe being able to set up shop in his classroom or a conference room in the school. I don't know if that would change things any.

Jan 8, 2013 at 10:35 PM Post #55 of 83
For us west side people, I wonder if we could recruit someone in Brighton to hold the meet. That would be good for everyone on the east side and cut down driving from the west side a good bit. :)

Jan 8, 2013 at 11:06 PM Post #56 of 83
Quote:
My dad teaches at a vocational technical center, and at the last meeting, he mentioned maybe being able to set up shop in his classroom or a conference room in the school. I don't know if that would change things any.

Where does he teach?

Theoretically, when would the meet be?

Quote:
For us west side people, I wonder if we could recruit someone in Brighton to hold the meet. That would be good for everyone on the east side and cut down driving from the west side a good bit.
smily_headphones1.gif

True.

Is there anyone on Head-Fi from Brighton?

Jan 9, 2013 at 2:59 AM Post #57 of 83
Quote:

I can bring HE-500's on an emotiva Mini-X, and my Magnum V4's, my fellow Saginite. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back