Microshar LOD
Feb 12, 2008 at 9:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

indysmith

100+ Head-Fier
I just got it - I'm VERY impressed with an immediate improvement in sound from using the headphone out of the iPod.
However, I'm a bit disappointed with how little the thing bends. i.e. I can't put the iPod on top of the amp and plug it in that way (for portable use).
Would it damage the cable if i just forced it into a U shape bend, and held it that way for a while - hopefully it might stay bent and functional then?
Thanks folks
icon10.gif

Feb 12, 2008 at 9:28 AM Post #3 of 4
Mine is a very nice 6" which would be bang on perfect if the bloody thing would bend properly! :p
They do sound fantastic don't they. This is my first LOD so I have nothing to compare to but the headphone out, but it is a vast improvement.

Feb 12, 2008 at 9:33 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by indysmith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine is a very nice 6" which would be bang on perfect if the bloody thing would bend properly! :p
They do sound fantastic don't they. This is my first LOD so I have nothing to compare to but the headphone out, but it is a vast improvement.

I have not compared other LODs either but the differences should be subtle at best. At any rate, the line-out+amp combo is agreeably superior to the (IMHO) lousy headphone out of a 5th-gen iPod, out of which I cannot listen long with any headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back