Microshar iPod dock quality?
Oct 21, 2007 at 10:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Nograyareas

New Head-Fier
Well, after reading so much here, I have decided to order one of the Mini^3's from Rockhopper. He was quick to answer e-mails as well as all of my "new guy" questions.

Now, I need a interconnect for my iPod 5.5. I'm not necessarily looking for the cheapest thing out there, but I'm wondering if the Microshar interconnects sold on eBay by seller bassel-e are OK? I've searched but have not found any tests here, but I was hoping someone here uses one of their cables.

Worth it for $30 or not?

Thank you for your help...

Oct 21, 2007 at 10:10 PM Post #2 of 11
nothing against Microshar, but maybe having one built by a member would be a option also, there are some very cable builders out there, whom are more than ready and able to build you exactly what you need/want,
just making a suggestion
plainface.gif

Oct 21, 2007 at 10:35 PM Post #4 of 11
Hmmm, hard to say, there so many,

Maybe you could post a WTB thread of exactly what your looking for in the FS/FT area of this forum,

And usualy within a matter of minutes, they pop out of the solder smoke filled room they usually reside in.

Oct 21, 2007 at 11:08 PM Post #6 of 11
Oct 22, 2007 at 12:11 AM Post #8 of 11
just ordered the TurboDock V11 from Turbo to use with me EarCandy Mini to Mini. I cannot wait to get it! Turbo responded quickly to me order.

kinda wish the dock was gonna be connected to the EarCandy but then again it will give me the option to test out other cables. wish The Cable Pro offered such a product for I like me EarCandy Mini to Mini.

Oct 22, 2007 at 5:38 PM Post #10 of 11
I also have a LOD from Skyline -- nicely made, very fairly priced, and excellent communication from the builder.

Oct 22, 2007 at 5:52 PM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by htbyron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I also have a LOD from Skyline -- nicely made, very fairly priced, and excellent communication from the builder.

Cannot speak to quality yet since I do not have it... But his communication was superb...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back