MICROSFOT
Mar 27, 2014 at 6:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Makiah S

Sponsor: EarMen | HeadAmp
Member of the Trade: Bricasti Design
Formerly known as Mshenay
Has an add that's not only taking up the top banner space but literaly SHRINKS the head fi front page AND takes up the entire SIDE bar

it's ugly and I don't like it shrinking things... why is it so invasive?

I guess we can say "it's mircosoft" but I'm still not pleased about it... 

Mar 31, 2014 at 3:12 PM Post #2 of 4
Is this the ad in question?

In addition to shrinking the page width, it also slows the page loading. Actually, even without that ad, I've noticed pages loading quite a bit slower as of late; with my netbook, a page sometimes takes up to ten seconds before becoming responsive with the latest Firefox and a clean install of Windows 7. Yes, I know we're talking about the almighty Atom, but even on a halfway decent computer, Head-Fi's pages load much slower than average.

Mar 31, 2014 at 5:57 PM Post #3 of 4
Is this the ad in question?

In addition to shrinking the page width, it also slows the page loading. Actually, even without that ad, I've noticed pages loading quite a bit slower as of late; with my netbook, a page sometimes takes up to ten seconds before becoming responsive with the latest Firefox and a clean install of Windows 7. Yes, I know we're talking about the almighty Atom, but even on a halfway decent computer, Head-Fi's pages load much slower than average.

EXACTLY, curse that add...

But yea MOD what's with that piece o crap add on our front page! I've got an almighty i3 in my note book 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back