Microphonics
Nov 2, 2007 at 5:19 PM Post #17 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Singapura /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have your nipples pierced and lead the cables through the rings! The ultimate audiophile accessory...

I lol'ed

Nov 2, 2007 at 6:30 PM Post #18 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by prosound /img/forum/go_quote.gif
To the OP

Have you considered recabling your 4Ps? From what I've read their cables are detachable.

I wouldn't know where to start with that one!

Looks like the answer to my questions is yes - microphonics are just as bad as ever...but there are workarounds.

I don't really want to have to find a way around the problem, and having to undo my shirt to get to my nipple rings every time I want to listen to music doesn't sound convenient. I mean, what if it's cold?

Nov 2, 2007 at 9:33 PM Post #19 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by yojimbo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wouldn't know where to start with that one!

Looks like the answer to my questions is yes - microphonics are just as bad as ever...but there are workarounds.

I don't really want to have to find a way around the problem, and having to undo my shirt to get to my nipple rings every time I want to listen to music doesn't sound convenient. I mean, what if it's cold?

LOL!

In answer to your question about the recable, here is the link. They cost a bit though, but compared to SE530's the cables are reasonably cheap i think.

http://apuresound.com/images/cables/her4.html

Do some reserach first, but these cables may reduces microphonics.

They just plug in to the ER4's barrel, dont unplug them often though, the connection will become weak...

-= Matt =-

Nov 2, 2007 at 11:19 PM Post #20 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL!

In answer to your question about the recable, here is the link. They cost a bit though, but compared to SE530's the cables are reasonably cheap i think.

http://apuresound.com/images/cables/her4.html

Do some reserach first, but these cables may reduces microphonics.

They just plug in to the ER4's barrel, dont unplug them often though, the connection will become weak...

-= Matt =-

Matt,

from memory i am not sure that these have any noticeable impact on phonics, can anyone confirm this
confused.gif
, i thought phonics were still unavoidable with ER4's in terms of a purely cable solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back