Micro soft 360 VGA cable give away!!
Sep 18, 2007 at 6:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

kool bubba ice

Headphoneus Supremus
(40.00 value) I never use mine, so why not give it to someone who truly needs it.. I prefer to give it to someone who really needs it & short on cash.. Preferably a young buck with no job..
wink.gif
If you fit this description post a paragraph about yourself.

I will try to find the L/R audio adaptor if you really need it.. Please have 25 post or more..

Sep 18, 2007 at 8:43 AM Post #2 of 21
wow this would be so useful. im a college freshman who does not have an extra tv lying around to bring to my dorm. that means i pretty much can only play when i come back home during the summer (wait 9 months to be able to play halo3 and mass effect?!
eek.gif
) . this would be a sick way for me to be able to play my xbox in college, id just have to connect it to my monitor!

Sep 18, 2007 at 4:30 PM Post #6 of 21
I use xbox VGA for my olevia lcd tv and I have to say the picture is 10x better with vga than components.

Sep 18, 2007 at 7:19 PM Post #7 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by ENT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I use xbox VGA for my olevia lcd tv and I have to say the picture is 10x better with vga than components.

and yet I've tried the vga cable, and apparently my tv sucks at scaling a vga image, the component cable looks far better on my set!

I also have one of these I'd love to get rid of!

Sep 18, 2007 at 11:02 PM Post #8 of 21
my friend has a 360 and he really needs a good cable. so i guess im entering for my friend.

my friend is a "young buck". well he's 15 and has no job. currently he's focusing on his education and has no money for anything. (he just used all his money for the 360)

Sep 19, 2007 at 1:33 AM Post #11 of 21
I don't need it but just wanted to say THANKS FOR THE GENEROSITY!

Sep 19, 2007 at 3:37 AM Post #13 of 21
I'm a poor college student as well. If I buy an old Trinitron monitor for my 360, the VGA cable will be the only way I can connect to it. If I don't have the 360 connected to a Trinitron, it'll be connencted to my computer monitor, which I'll want to use the VGA cable to connect to.

Sep 19, 2007 at 3:55 AM Post #14 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are you getting a replacement?

Yea, it should be here in a few weeks I think? I had a VGA cable for my old Xbox 1 and it was awesome! Would love to have one to use with my monitor on this PC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back