Micro Remote + Head Phones
Feb 9, 2005 at 2:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

eCs_LCS

Head-Fier
Has anyone seen or know if the micro remote is available anywhere else besides the online website for Creative?

And does anyone know of some good headphones, that hook on your air, not just go into it? I am not looking for high quality headphones just a pair that are of good quality, can hook on my ears, and comfortable and under $20?

Feb 9, 2005 at 2:33 AM Post #2 of 9
Feb 9, 2005 at 5:17 AM Post #4 of 9
Are they like really bad? Or like just not perfect. Because some people on here are like are audiophiles about bitrates, and headphones, and all that, im not really, but if its getting muffled I prob wont like it.

Feb 9, 2005 at 5:36 AM Post #5 of 9
just buy some sennheiser mx series buds. the 400,450,500,550 are all better buds than those.

Feb 9, 2005 at 5:47 AM Post #7 of 9
well the sony's you mentioned before are in ear but they just have a clip to keep em in there a bit better. from what i've seen from people wearing them its pretty hit and miss with the fit. the senns fit well if you have normal sized ear canals so you dont have to worry about your ear canal size and your actual ear size.

Feb 9, 2005 at 7:22 AM Post #9 of 9
i'd really suggest you go for either the Koss KSC-50, or KSC-55. the 55's have a behind-the-head band, ala the Sony Streetstyle headphones. the 50's just clip onto your ear. i would really suggest looking into these headphones, as they are some of the best you can get for that price range

Users who are viewing this thread

Back