Mickey Mouse Player
Mar 21, 2008 at 9:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

noypi

100+ Head-Fier
i currently own a sony NW-A818 and an Ipod 5th gen both of which i thought were to be decent until this portable player came along.. the Disney Mickey Mouse iriver.. i use it with my Triple Fi 10 pro, and it just awes me how this small player sounds so good.. believe me, i was really laughing my ass off when i first tried out this player, but it really does make the sony seem bad. it seems to have a more attack and a warmer tonality compared to the sony, it also sounds cleaner and has better sound stage.. here is the pic of the player, it really drives me crazy that this sounds good.
biggrin.gif
i dont know where this can be bought since it was only given to me..
tongue.gif

Mar 21, 2008 at 9:31 AM Post #2 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by noypi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i currently own a sony NW-A818 and an Ipod 5th gen both of which i thought were to be decent until this portable player came along.. the Disney Mickey Mouse iriver.. i use it with my Triple Fi 10 pro, and it just awes me how this small player sounds so good.. believe me, i was really laughing my ass off when i first tried out this player, but it really does make the sony seem bad. it seems to have a more attack and a warmer tonality compared to the sony, it also sounds cleaner and has better sound stage.. here is the pic of the player, it really drives me crazy that this sounds good.
biggrin.gif
i dont know where this can be bought since it was only given to me..
tongue.gif

That looks like a cool item.

Mar 21, 2008 at 9:47 AM Post #4 of 13
no seriously, i really do think that it sounds good.. is there anyone else who has this player.? it really does drive me crazy that i think that this sounds good considering how silly it looks like..:p

Mar 21, 2008 at 10:14 AM Post #5 of 13
iRiver MPlayer.
I believe it was released on August of 2007.
iRiver players all generally have very good sound quality and I have no doubt that you prefer it to your previous Sony dap.

Mar 26, 2008 at 9:56 PM Post #7 of 13
Yeah, I remember seeing this on like Audiocubes or some other store like that. It's made by iRiver.

Mar 28, 2008 at 6:43 AM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I call trollage. Nah, just twistin your nips brother. Whats the storage capacity of that little badboy?

it got 1 GB on storage. The unit is pretty light way, and battery life is good as well.

Mar 28, 2008 at 12:03 PM Post #11 of 13
1 GB is way too less even for me
frown.gif
! I would want to compare this player with the NWZ - A818 that I have. I wonder what you meant by 'cleaner' sound? I find the Sony to be quite natural / neutral sounding. Again, I need to compare it against more players out there.

Mar 28, 2008 at 12:09 PM Post #12 of 13
Cute. I think you turn the ears to operate it? Nice
biggrin.gif

May 9, 2008 at 5:09 AM Post #13 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by s0n1c6l1ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
1 GB is way too less even for me
frown.gif
! I would want to compare this player with the NWZ - A818 that I have. I wonder what you meant by 'cleaner' sound? I find the Sony to be quite natural / neutral sounding. Again, I need to compare it against more players out there.

I'm actually using my mplayer as a keychain.
tongue.gif

I don't have any expectation on the sound quality but the player is so cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back