Michigan State University Headphone Listening Session - 02/10/2011
Feb 3, 2011 at 9:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

wdahm519

500+ Head-Fier
Hey everyone,

The Audio Enthusiasts and Engineers are going to be assembling a small headphone listening sessions either before or after our general meeting on Thursday, February 10th 2011, at 7pm.  If you attend MSU and have not heard of AEE and want to come listen to some stuff, or if you live i the area (East Lansing/Lansing/Dewitt/Holt/etc.) and are willing to make the drive, that would be awesome. 

The meet won't be very big if you don't bring your own headphones and amps/equipment!  Therefore, if you plan on attending, bring your gear!

I think it'll be a great way for people to check out what other people are rocking, and give some people more exposure to high end headphone audio equipment.

I know that I'll be there with my DT990's and Shure SRH-840's, as well as Audio Techinca AD700's.  Steve will probably also bring his balanced Sennheiser HD 650's and I'm hoping he'll bring a healthy amount of the amps he owns, including the Bijou tube amp he built.

I'll keep you updated on whether or not this is going to happen, etc.

EDIT:  Edited date.

Feb 13, 2011 at 10:05 PM Post #2 of 7
Wow, I wish I had known about this sooner. I just graduated in December, now living in Clarkston. I lived in University Villa apartments on Burcham and Abbot Road before moving here. Don't ever live there, it's terrible!!!

Mar 3, 2011 at 1:34 PM Post #3 of 7
Ops , too late to see it. I got a w 5000 and k702. I hope I saw this earlier then I can come and enjoy. Could u give me a message next time when u guys plan to meet again ?

Mar 8, 2011 at 8:00 PM Post #5 of 7
Yet another meet in Michigan goes by while I'm nowhere near...

I wish I had known about these sort of meets while I was still at State...  I knew about the AE club and visited the stand during every Design Day (I'm an ME), but I never had the time to get involved once I had the desire to do so!

Oh, and Dr. Wierzba is great.  Besides the whole paying for a CD of his notes thing in ECE 345.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back