Michael Vick indicted on Federal Dogfighting charges...
Aug 26, 2007 at 1:22 AM Post #121 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by beerguy0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pretty much anyone who does something illegal thinks they will never get caught. Otherwise, they wouldn't do it. And if Vick had even an ounce of intelligence, he wouldn't have put the property in his own name.

The Rockefeller Principle: "Never do what you wouldn't be caught dead doing."

You have to be one seriously dumb person to throw away all that money for dog fighting. Couldn't he have just settled for a prostitution ring?

Aug 26, 2007 at 3:09 AM Post #122 of 149
A terrible situation and a disgusting crime, but frankly, I would think (actually, I know) the feds have more important things to do. This is, and always should have been, a state matter.

Aug 26, 2007 at 5:55 AM Post #123 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jigglybootch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You have to be one seriously dumb person to throw away all that money for dog fighting. Couldn't he have just settled for a prostitution ring?

LOL!

That ain't right!

Aug 26, 2007 at 3:33 PM Post #126 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jigglybootch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder if the government will try to link him to Al Qaeda...random thought, I know.

No, he is not from Iraq, dummy.

wink.gif

Aug 26, 2007 at 4:16 PM Post #130 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thats a joke. If anyone believes he cares about dogs he wouldn't be killing & torturing them.. But I guess Jail time & awful pub will make any man 'change' for the better, hu?

Yes I know, it's rampant asshattery aka: business as usual. But I didn't say it was OK, just that it's probably what'll happen, or some variation on the theme.

As long as the easliy-duped Merkin public goes along with it, Vick will be back on the tube showing off his ghetto bling.

Aug 26, 2007 at 5:16 PM Post #132 of 149
Falcons should do a trade with the Raiders for JaMarcus Russell.

Aug 26, 2007 at 5:26 PM Post #133 of 149
I WAS a huge Vick Fan too and refused to think he was involved. Of course until the evidence and Vick pleading guilty.

I think they should put him in a ring with the 66 dogs and cover him in A1 steak sauce.

Punishment should serve the crime.

Aug 26, 2007 at 5:45 PM Post #134 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by trose49 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I WAS a huge Vick Fan too and refused to think he was involved. Of course until the evidence and Vick pleading guilty.

I think they should put him in a ring with the 66 dogs and cover him in A1 steak sauce.

Punishment should serve the crime.

Well, as long as we are indulging in revenge fantasies, I say we hogtie Vick naked, give him an LSD, dog pheromone and jalapeño enema, and lock him in a closet with two horny male pitbulls while playing "Who Let the Dogs Out" on repeat.

WHO?

WHO?
WHO?
WHO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back