Michael Savage
Jul 12, 2002 at 5:27 AM Post #2 of 4
i listen to a ton of talk radio, if you're a conservative you'll like him, if you're a liberal chances are you'll hate him, just my opinion though. personally i like him but i'm one of those damn card carryin conservatives.

Jul 12, 2002 at 2:40 PM Post #3 of 4
I have heard him a few times and think that if he was really interested in furthering the causes he says he represents, he wouldn't say half the things he says. In doing so, he often undermines and cheapens the very causes he purports to stand for. I think the truth of the matter is that it's all about ratings. It's all about radio market share. He's a shock jock. That's his schstick.

Jul 13, 2002 at 12:32 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally posted by kwkarth
I have heard him a few times and think that if he was really interested in furthering the causes he says he represents, he wouldn't say half the things he says. In doing so, he often undermines and cheapens the very causes he purports to stand for. I think the truth of the matter is that it's all about ratings. It's all about radio market share. He's a shock jock. That's his schstick.

True. But he is damn funny and fun to listen to. Yesterday he called Connie Chung Connie Dung
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back