Mic sound quality: Boom Pro vs Mod Mic vs Clip-on vs Beyerdynamic etc
Oct 10, 2014 at 11:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

rc10mike

100+ Head-Fier
Has anyone ever done an actual SQ test between all of these add-on mics? If so I would love to hear/read it.

So far, I only have the Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Headset mic and I love it.

Oct 13, 2014 at 3:41 AM Post #3 of 6
dude, i am now finding for mic for my Custom One Pro. Is the beyerdynamic mic can produce good quality of voice?
And how about the durability?

One more, i found a review for Boompro.
here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWyR_Q-6l1s
Check out and help me choose which is better.

Take note that, the price of Boompro is way too cheap rather than beyerdynamic mic. :)

Oct 13, 2014 at 3:43 AM Post #4 of 6
Guys help me in choosing Boompro or Beyerdynamic Mic for my Custom One Pro.

Note that, Boompro is way cheaper than Beyerdynamic Mic.
I need to know the performance. If beyer got better performance, is it worth the price?
PLEASE HELP! :frowning2:

Oct 14, 2014 at 9:52 PM Post #5 of 6
Well, the Beyer Mic is designed to work with the Custom One Pro, it just so happens the Beyer Mic can work with many other headsets and custom headphone applications.

Quality wise is excellent, the boom is flexible and holds position. The cables that come with the Beyer Mic are also nice and feel very high quality. Yes, the Beyer Mic costs about twice as much as the other more common ones, but you get what you pay for is what I like to say, after all, we are on a Hi-Fi headphone forum where people dont hesitate to drop $1k on headphones:wink:

Sound quality of the Beyer Mic is great. Probably would rank 2nd only to the mic that comes on the Beyerdynamic MMX300. In a close 3rd, the mic on the Sennheiser PC360.

Having never tried the Boom Pro, clip-ons, or Mod Mic is the reason I created this thread. Heck, If I had a capture card and Youtube account, I would take the time to post some of the mics that I own..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back