Feb 13, 2006 at 4:34 PM Post #228 of 302
you better add me to that list if you want your amp saturday
wink.gif

Feb 13, 2006 at 5:09 PM Post #229 of 302
Quote:

Originally Posted by flecom
you better add me to that list if you want your amp saturday
wink.gif

Sorry Frank. Now that your on list, I've guaranteed a fully operational KGSS at the meet. That was almost as bad as me not including Xenia.

Feb 13, 2006 at 9:00 PM Post #232 of 302
Quote:

Originally Posted by Icehawk
Any chance Mcmanus's Jecklins are around?
k1000smile.gif

What's the matter, we don't have enough gear for you?
biggrin.gif
I kind of remember the Jecklins at one point were floating around at different places for meets. Wayne may have them back by now. Either way, it's probably too late to get them here in time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guss2
She forgives you Mikey.

That's a relief.
biggrin.gif

Feb 13, 2006 at 10:02 PM Post #234 of 302
Quote:

I'd also like to request that we have as many different HD650 cables as possible to audition.Gary.

Joe (PsychoZX) is sending his RnB G52 senn cable.

Feb 13, 2006 at 10:19 PM Post #235 of 302
I dunno, like three sets of HE90s, R10, K1k, HD650, K701 etc, etc just don't do it for me :p Heh, nah I was looking at the current Floats thread and saw the Wmcmanus has a set, appropriately enough, floating around. Figured if there was the off chance one of you had it I could check it out though. We could take turns wearing it outside and see who gets beat up first
very_evil_smiley.gif

Just a few more days!!!

Feb 14, 2006 at 12:00 AM Post #236 of 302
We could potentially have 4 HE90's and only 2 amps to play them on,but Mike isn't bringing his and we don't know if Gene and Wayne are coming,do we?Anyway,we will have 1 for sure and the McAlister to play it on,so we are covered.Only thing is it's got 6 hours burn-in,so it won't be as potent as it could be,but we'll suffer
orphsmile.gif
.Gary.

Feb 14, 2006 at 4:28 AM Post #237 of 302
The McAlister actually has lots of burn-in, which was done by Peter McAlister before he sent it to me. It's the HE90 that only has about 6 hrs.

Quote:

We could potentially have 4 HE90's and only 2 amps to play them on,but Mike isn't bringing his and we don't know if Gene and Wayne are coming,do we?Anyway,we will have 1 for sure and the McAlister to play it on,so we are covered.Only thing is it's got 6 hours burn-in,so it won't be as potent as it could be,but we'll suffer
orphsmile.gif
.Gary.

Feb 14, 2006 at 10:25 PM Post #239 of 302
Tyrion - do you know offhand if Let There Be Sound has HK recievers? I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on a new reciever... The HKs are looking like the best value for a slighlty upmarket device.

Feb 14, 2006 at 10:29 PM Post #240 of 302
Quote:

Originally Posted by Icehawk
Tyrion - do you know offhand if Let There Be Sound has HK recievers? I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on a new reciever... The HKs are looking like the best value for a slighlty upmarket device.

I don't believe he does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back