MH Audio HA - 11 Japan new portable amp
May 3, 2014 at 12:04 PM Post #16 of 28
https://www.facebook.com/notes/mhaudio/ha-11%E3%81%AE%E5%BD%B9%E5%89%B2%E3%81%AB%E3%81%A4%E3%81%84%E3%81%A6/614753718556660

Something in the audio, you should decide the sound to begin with? I think to be a speaker (headphone / earphone) and sound source, the answer.

The amplifier, "to drive closely so as to accept obediently the sound source, it is possible to demonstrate the ability of the speaker" thing. It is not the thing to pleasant sound by changing the tone in any way.

Currently, the evolution of techniques and equipment to enhance sound source hi-res, hi-res player, and high-performance DAC, the quality of the sound source There are progressing significantly. I believe that ought HA-11 Under such circumstances, the amplifier is called ', devoted to it to take advantage of the sound source. Headphone to pursue a sound unique technologies and evolving, when to the earphone, considering the amplifier as a partner and best basic forever, it's sought without exaggeration or coloring, and maximize the performance of the headphone / earphone It is an amplifier of honest sound quality to bring out, it is where the goals of HA-11.

The HA-11, and has a driving capability to fully use the capacity of high-performance headphones / earphones for it. While operating the circuit at a sufficiently high voltage of 18V or 9V, and high voltage drive by the high-precision high-output buffer amplifier, it features capable of driving current supply capacity even at low impedance.

When you listen to the HA-11, If ​​you feel the sound is powerful than before it, to say that strength headphones originally has has been drawn to it. If you feel soft, it's delicate, it is to say that the headphones have a good performance like that.
HA-11 should make me stand out more, the personality of the sound of your favorite headphones / earphones you.

May 3, 2014 at 12:08 PM Post #17 of 28
https://www.facebook.com/notes/mhaudio/ha-11%E3%81%AE%E9%9B%BB%E6%BA%90%E3%81%AB%E3%81%A4%E3%81%84%E3%81%A6/611015312263834
Power of HA-11 uses two (006P type) 9V battery.
Alkaline batteries (recommended), other manganese battery, can also be used (7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V type) of rechargeable batteries. However you must use the same model number of the same manufacturer two batteries.

It does not exceed the power supply voltage is low or the 3.7V, unless equipped with a step-up circuit as a noise may occur many of the portable headphone amplifier rechargeable.
By using the 9V battery, the power clean, HA-11 is pursuing the best performance as audio equipment, yet high voltage.

And the operation of the side panel switch, voltage of the battery, you can switch the eco mode to be used as a 9V connected in parallel, and the evo mode with an increased driving force than as 18V of series connection.
evo mode is the mode that can be be exhibited by a sufficient driving force, the performance of the original and multi-way earphones, headphones of high impedance / low impedance.

The two modes, you can see even after the power LED on the front panel.
When the red eco mode, and blue is lit is evo mode when the blue LED only lit.
In addition, this red LED is so as not to light up voltage becomes 14V to below, I also have a role as a fuel gauge of the battery. When the red LED is not illuminated even at evo mode, is time to replace the battery.

The HA-11, laborer that can be exchanged more easily battery of two has been made.
(The mix-and-match with a finger screws) Remove the rear panel, the battery will come slide down if you tilted the body.
And electrode of new battery (+ -) so as not mistaken, and just slid the battery in accordance with the battery guide electrode direction has been printed, battery replacement is complete.
By the way, are manufactured in the 3D printer is this battery guide, if you are using a large battery of extremely form, it can be removed from the body.

May 3, 2014 at 12:11 PM Post #18 of 28
https://www.facebook.com/notes/mhaudio/ha-11%E3%81%AE%E3%82%B5%E3%82%A4%E3%83%89%E3%83%91%E3%83%8D%E3%83%AB%E3%82%B9%E3%82%A4%E3%83%83%E3%83%81%E3%81%AB%E3%81%A4%E3%81%84%E3%81%A6/610148495683849

For side panel switch of HA-11
16 Juli 2013 pukul 16:44
# MH_audio [about side panel switch of HA-11]

I describes the switch of the side panel, which is also the features of the HA-11.

The far left is the gain selector switch. Earphone high, used in the law under the switch, you can select it according to the headphones.

Enhanced bus switch second from the left. Lift the low-to the degree without the sarcasm and really be on the switch. Turn ON your liking earphone or headphones, some songs you want to use.

Enhanced frequency selector switch and the third. Since the switch is raised low, only a relatively low frequency under, massive and extrusion of low frequency increases. Change appears to delicately in addition mid-range, low frequency on the switch. I feel like also increase the thickness because of work per component low voice.

Voltage mode switching fourth. You can use it for a long time to drive eco mode, with a switch under 9V. Drives headphones at a certain voltage margin evo mode, the 18V If you above (about 30 hours) switch. Because it is a mode that comes alive earphone or sound source, in a high-quality headphones, is sufficient even in eco mode usually.

Please look to try in various ways when you listen!

May 7, 2014 at 1:19 PM Post #19 of 28
MH 11 best pair With Close headphone like Ultrasone ED 8 Ruthenium

Source : AK 240 i turn The volume to 65
Amp : MH Audio MH -11
Headphone : Ultrasone E. D 8 Rithenium recable With Whiplash Hybrid Twag / Twcu
Cable : mini to kini DIY
Music file : DSD , WAV , AIFF , FLAC Hi Res

My Imoression :

High : Smooth With rich In. Detail
Mid : thick and analog sounding mid
Bass : very Deep bass and clean In detail
Separation : very Good For Close headphone
Soundstage : Wide With very Good Depth For Close headphone

Overall :

This MH 11 is very Good to drive Ultrasone ED 8 Ruthenium
ED 8 Ruthenium bass is big , With MH 11 can has controlled bass thats not so big , sometimes Boomy For certain OF music .
IMO

May 8, 2014 at 1:19 PM Post #22 of 28
Hello, would you recommend other sources with this amp?

MH 11 pair with Ibasso HDPR 10 SQ is excellent

I do not think Rudi using other DAP besides AK and Apple products (he has never mentioned). I suggest maybe X5, DX90 or DX50 the three best affordable DAP in the market right now.

You are right singleended58
Most so the time I use Idevice and AK Daps
And sometime Ibasso DX 50 ( I sold last week )
And the best from Ibasso HDP R10 SQ is very good pair with MH 11

May 9, 2014 at 3:01 AM Post #23 of 28
MH 11 pair with Ibasso HDPR 10 SQ is excellent
You are right singleended58
Most so the time I use Idevice and AK Daps
And sometime Ibasso DX 50 ( I sold last week )
And the best from Ibasso HDP R10 SQ is very good pair with MH 11

Thank you Rudi & Singleended58.

The reason behind my question is that I see you trying quite a few different amps, and I just found out that I also enjoy swapping amps to get different signatures. I am hence wondering what would be a recommended player to let the amps work their magic. The HA-11 with all its settings is very tempting, as is the Mass-Kobo.
I see on the MH Audio facebook page you are referencing that they use an iPod Classic, and I am hence wondering if it is a good place to start. Or if I should buy an AK.
I tried pairing the DX90, AK100, AK120 recently for example with my amp (an ALO international), and it did not work with the DX90, I found it too "dirty". The cable I used is an ALO Copper 22 mini-to-mini.
I must add that I had a poor experience trying with an iPod Classic, with an ALO lowrider LOD. but maybe I was in the wrong place / it was an out-of-shape Classic.

Thanks in advance for your guidance, K.

May 9, 2014 at 1:58 PM Post #24 of 28
Thank you Rudi & Singleended58.

The reason behind my question is that I see you trying quite a few different amps, and I just found out that I also enjoy swapping amps to get different signatures. I am hence wondering what would be a recommended player to let the amps work their magic. The HA-11 with all its settings is very tempting, as is the Mass-Kobo.
I see on the MH Audio facebook page you are referencing that they use an iPod Classic, and I am hence wondering if it is a good place to start. Or if I should buy an AK.
I tried pairing the DX90, AK100, AK120 recently for example with my amp (an ALO international), and it did not work with the DX90, I found it too "dirty". The cable I used is an ALO Copper 22 mini-to-mini.
I must add that I had a poor experience trying with an iPod Classic, with an ALO lowrider LOD. but maybe I was in the wrong place / it was an out-of-shape Classic.

Thanks in advance for your guidance, K.

iPod classic is very good as source , you should find the correct Lod to mini fir your Ipod classic
Which iPod classic do you have now ?

For ak 100 and ak 120 please use the corrected mini to mini

DX 90 should very good DAP I their price range $ 500 USD
You can use the Line out , SQ is better than HP out pair with external amp

You can add DB 2 for an upgrade the SQ for your DX 90 and use Coaxial cable connect to DB 2
Plus external amp

What kind of iems or headphones do you use ?

May 10, 2014 at 1:10 AM Post #25 of 28
Thank you very much Rudi. I have also replied to your PM.

For other interested parties, I am intrigued by your statement about the iPod classic. Which LOD would you recommend for the latest commercially available iPod Classic?

Current favorite IEMs are FitEar Parterre and CIEMs Rhapsodio RDB v1. I also use my Etys 4 PT whenever I feel I have spent too much time with one or the other twos.
For headphones, what would you go for with the MH11? The one I use the most is the DT 770 LE. Happy to look for an upgrade!

Best, K.

May 14, 2014 at 7:17 PM Post #26 of 28
Thank you very much Rudi. I have also replied to your PM.

For other interested parties, I am intrigued by your statement about the iPod classic. Which LOD would you recommend for the latest commercially available iPod Classic?

Current favorite IEMs are FitEar Parterre and CIEMs Rhapsodio RDB v1. I also use my Etys 4 PT whenever I feel I have spent too much time with one or the other twos.
For headphones, what would you go for with the MH11? The one I use the most is the DT 770 LE. Happy to look for an upgrade!

Best, K.

Hi K

Please try from Venture Craft lod to,USB.

May 19, 2014 at 5:23 PM Post #27 of 28
I'm using HA-11 to drive ER4S and waiting for my V6s.
Mu setup:
Source : Kenwood mgr-e8
Amp : MH Audio HA -11
Cable : Whiplash 8 conductor Twag V3 mini to mini
Music file : 16/44.1 & 24/96 wav

Users who are viewing this thread

Back