Metal Forums?
May 30, 2006 at 3:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

DJ Mauler

500+ Head-Fier
so its ben awhile since I put on any maiden or priest but ive been looking for a good metal forum to well discuss Metal... I found some sites but they were wack

May 30, 2006 at 4:01 AM Post #3 of 9
which bychance has the most talk about rock and metal like maiden and priest, queensryche,slayer, anthrax, metallica,megadeth not metal bands like hatebreed or crap liek that

also thanks for the help with the links

May 30, 2006 at 4:05 AM Post #4 of 9
Yeah, most of those forums are very real-metal focused, some too much so, in that they spend more time dissing nu-metal and metalcore than they do discussing good metal. The bands you listed are some of the ones I listen to most, so I think we see pretty similarly. Depending on the board, you also get quite a bit of black/grind metal discussion, or even hair metal (in the case of metal-reviews). They all have areas where they can be useful though, so I listed them all.

May 30, 2006 at 11:02 PM Post #8 of 9
metalrules.jpg

May 31, 2006 at 6:16 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron_Dreamer
Yeah, most of those forums are very real-metal focused, some too much so, in that they spend more time dissing nu-metal and metalcore than they do discussing good metal.

Although some of the trolling done is quite hilarious IMO.

Original Post
Quote:

Originally Posted by tool_is_awesome
Tool and Fantomas are the only bands i have called progressive even though I know there are others that are newar there in progressiveness.

Poor boy made a spelling mistake.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaossphere
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChuckSchuldinerHUMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by tool_is_awesome
Tool and Fantomas are the only bands i have even heard of which aren't either mallcore or radio-rock because i'm 12 and wouldn't know real metal if it stuck a baseball bat up my ass

fixed.

www.dictionary.com

Fixed again.

very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back