Metal Fans: Ever heard of MVP
Sep 11, 2005 at 7:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Mr Iriver

1000+ Head-Fier
Has any of you ever heard of the band MVP (Michael Vescera Project)?

I think their album "THE ALTAR" is one of the greatest metal albums ever made. THe bad thing is this album is rare and (I think) is only sold in Japan. (It may also be found on ebay and online)

If you guys like iron maiden, metallica, DIO... you must try this album.

If all their albums are this good, these could very well be one of the best metal bands ever.

So have you ever heard of them, or their album?

Sep 12, 2005 at 7:20 PM Post #2 of 3
Yeah, they were on that "shred" label...I forget what it's called...weren't they? Let me know if I'm thinking of the right, thing, I'll make you a couple of suggestions to check out. Warmen, Loudness, stuff like that.

Sep 12, 2005 at 10:47 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dusty Chalk
Yeah, they were on that "shred" label...I forget what it's called...weren't they? Let me know if I'm thinking of the right, thing, I'll make you a couple of suggestions to check out. Warmen, Loudness, stuff like that.

Cool. I just checked for both warmen and loudness on the Windows media player search. THe track 14 from loudness, which from the lyrics I believe is called Love Kills sounds cool. Is the singer from loudness the same as that of MVP. THe singer sounds really similar.

I can't of a reason why a band so skilled is not well known. MVP's album "the altar" is an awesome metal album.

Thanks for the suggestions. The track I heard from loudness sounds cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back