Mesh2hrtf
Aug 10, 2023 at 7:39 AM Post #91 of 93
I borrowed an iPhone X (with the option to buy it) and I bought and installed the Heges 3D scan app.
So I can start scanning!

@morgin I have a few questions:
Did you have someone to help you, someone that scanned you while you could sit still? Or did you somehow manage to scan yourself alone?

Did you use a geometric reference of some sort (see picture)?
1691666874380.jpeg

Aug 10, 2023 at 8:07 AM Post #92 of 93
I borrowed an iPhone X (with the option to buy it) and I bought and installed the Heges 3D scan app.
So I can start scanning!

@morgin I have a few questions:
Did you have someone to help you, someone that scanned you while you could sit still? Or did you somehow manage to scan yourself alone?

Did you use a geometric reference of some sort (see picture)?
1691666874380.jpeg
No I had someone help with the scanning. It’s near impossible to get a good scan by yourself. But the people that did the scan didn’t do the best job so I had to work out how to stitch a good right ear scan with a good left ear scan taken on different days. That may have affected the overall result. But I didn’t mind because I wanted to test it first to see how well it’s works.

I didn’t use the wooden reference or anything else. I tried but it made it difficult for the person doing the scan. But you might have better results.

I hope you get on well with it. We need someone with experience with impulcifer and can try this because it does look promising

Nov 15, 2023 at 12:03 PM Post #93 of 93
For anyone who considers purchasing Virtuoso, I received an e-mail:
VIRTUOSO Early Access sale ($99) will continue until 31 Dec, but we decided to offer further discount for Black Friday ($79) until 26 Nov. All early access customers will get free upgrade for all future versions of VIRTUOSO and also receive a free license for our upcoming plugin DUOPAN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back