Merry Christmas!
Dec 24, 2009 at 4:12 PM Post #18 of 36
Merry Christmas to Head-Fiers everywhere
biggrin.gif

And may 2010 be the best year yet!

Dec 24, 2009 at 4:35 PM Post #20 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by scott_d_m /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Merry Christmas, everyone. Be sure to eat a ton. I know I am.
tongue.gif

Yes, I only recently surfaced from Food Coma Mk I...

Dec 24, 2009 at 7:30 PM Post #23 of 36

[size=xx-large] M̶̶̱̪͔̖͉͔͑̀̎̒ͮ̓̾͜͟E̸̡̞̮̦̖͌͊̎̋͞ͅR̶̮̟̲̓ͦ͋̒ͤͥͮ̍̉̓ͤ̌ͪͅ ͉͉̖̹̻̱̩R̷̗̭̮̘̥̫͚͎̩̦̼̱͇̰͉̖̘̀͐̇ͨ͋̓͐͗͊͘͡ͅͅY̛ͮ͌͗ͥ̄̔̕͝͡ ̴̳̰̻̘̝̟̝̙̟̱͈̱͇ͅͅ ̰̹̠̫͈̞̞ͫͥ̎ͥ̓̈́̆̐̇̾̾͌̈́̏̑̄͒͝C̷̡̧̮͖̭̅̽̈̈ͨͦͮ͂͡ͅH͌̿̈̏ͨ̅͌ ̶̡̜̳̺̹̝̺̙̫̻̝̟̺͉͍̘̮ͪ́ͫ̈́̊̆̕͟Rͫ͒͆̆͋̋̊̂͝͞͏͙̝̜̥̦̭͔̞͟ͅI̽ ̵̶̤̯̬̲̫͓̳̗͍̙̗͍̮̥̖͍͇̜͌̃̈́̌̈S̨͈̠̬ͩ̇̾ͪ̑͆ͬ͒͞ͅT̒͋̏͆̈́̆̏̈́͊ ̨̹͚̩͍͕̩͙̹̥̠͓̰̘̲ͣͭ̓̐̀̐͗ͥ̀͜ͅͅM̧̩̱̱͕͒̓͐ͤ̑͐͂ͥͫͭͫ̿̐̿̃͌ͨ ̹̩̣̭͓̰͓̹͓̻̪͔͙A̪̱̣̰̟͓̙̪͕̟̞̬̤̳̹̳̼̖̰͑̑̅̓̽͌͋̄̓̆ͫ͐̈̚͘͡S ̊̾̃̓̍ͯͧͯ̈͏͏͇͖̮͕̩̫͓͖ ̢͂̏͂ͮ̔ͬ̌̉͐̓̂̄̀́͏̰̼̠̙̲̲͞F̃̉ͥ̌ͨ͑ͧ̌ͩ͂͐̀̍ͪͭͤ͏̧̣̻͎̞̳̤̩ͅ ̝̜̟͕̹͉͉̹͈O̧͖̗̥̹̟̪̘̳ͧ̓͂ͬ͒͂̾́̕͜͝L̴̶͕̥̤̳͔̻̞̙̤̇ͥͤ͑͘͢ͅK ̡̧̙̹̳̫̼̭̬̠̓͆̐ͥ̒͂̌̇͗ͤ̿ͤ̃̍͝͝S̢̨̞̹̹̭̮̠̫̱͎̝̝̼͉̻̞̤̎̊ͩ͟͝ ͕̠!̸̠̤̫̳̰̣̭͇̬̊ͨͪͫ̊̓͒̀ͬ͜ͅ!̠͓̞̦̟̻̀̏̆̒͂̓͛͊̾̍̎̎͌̎ͦ̽ͧ̀ͅ ̣͔̺͚̜͍̦ͅ [/size]

This link might be offensive, but doesn't qualify as NSFW and doesn't break any rules I'm aware of:
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/d/df/Giftzl.PNG

Too soon?

Dec 24, 2009 at 10:15 PM Post #24 of 36
Merry Christmas from SoCal to all of you!
May Santa bring you lots of headphones (or amplifiers, or DACs, etc)
smily_headphones1.gif

I work til Saturday, but hey, I have a job, and there are plenty of good things to be thankful for.
Lets not forget those in need. I also pray for those away from home, especially the men and women in uniform.

Dec 25, 2009 at 5:05 AM Post #27 of 36
Merry Christmas everyone!

Anyone else watching the 24 hour marathon of 'A Christmas Story'? I think I've watched this movie at least four to five times every single Christmas Eve for as long as I can remember. This movie just never gets old.

'Tis the season to be jorry, fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra!
tongue_smile.gif

Dec 25, 2009 at 5:31 AM Post #28 of 36
I'm really liking the black K1000s on the snowman! Perhaps Jude knows something that we don't know about a re-run of production...

Dec 25, 2009 at 5:54 AM Post #29 of 36
MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL................ps ....................... You'll shoot your eye out............................................... .........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back