Memory card issue with Pioneer XDP-30R
Aug 29, 2018 at 1:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

WinterNight

New Head-Fier
Hello,

I have been using a Pioneer XDP-30R with a 64gb MicroSD card with no problems, but I recently bought a 128gb MicroSD card and I loaded all my music on to it and at first the XDP-30R showed only some of the music, so I formatted the sd card inside the player, and added back all my music and the XDP-30R said that there was no music in the player or memory card. I synced it multiple times and set auto sync and manual sync but nothing made the music show up. I re inserted my 64gb memory card and it works perfectly fine. I have no idea whats going on. I added my music onto the microsd card both in windows explorer by just dragging and dropping the folders, as well as using the DAP-Link software that is used to add music to the player. Nothing worked. I also formatted the card to exFAT format on my computer, but I did not do a quick format, I did a full format. The only difference in the cards is that the 128gb microsd is UHS-1 and has "A1" printed on the front, which my 64gb card does not have. Both card are Sandisk MicroSD cards. I called Pioneer technical service and they told that they would call me back, but have not done so since I called early in the afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back