Melbourne's 2nd Head-Fi Meet of 2011 - 10th September
Jul 21, 2011 at 6:55 AM Post #16 of 229
Last time you posted something for sale Kiteki, you were in Melb. Then somehow it changed to Sweden, and now you're in JAkarta, but coming for the meet??

Bring your pile of hoarded DAPs!

Jul 21, 2011 at 11:02 AM Post #17 of 229
Might be interested in coming, depending on how busy I am during that period of time.
Would also be great if someone can give me a lift, im in melb cbd.

Jul 22, 2011 at 12:17 PM Post #19 of 229
As stated, we'll be attending...
I can bring everything in our store (although probably won't.. it's a fair amount of stuff)

If there's anything people would particularly like to try I'll do my best to get hold of it to bring along...
Lots of exciting things are coming in soon, how does a $60 armature earphone sound?

Jul 23, 2011 at 12:43 AM Post #20 of 229
Looking good Josh (Jaben), thanks again for coming.

Really looking forward to hearing some Beyers, DT880 and co. Also really keen on the HiFiMan gear if possible, I think it would be the first time a HiFiMan product has been on show at a meet down here
popcorn.gif

Jul 23, 2011 at 2:54 PM Post #21 of 229

Quote:
As stated, we'll be attending...
I can bring everything in our store (although probably won't.. it's a fair amount of stuff)

If there's anything people would particularly like to try I'll do my best to get hold of it to bring along...
Lots of exciting things are coming in soon, how does a $60 armature earphone sound?

Awesome, I would love to hear the Lavry DA-11. :)

Jul 24, 2011 at 11:11 AM Post #22 of 229
Would love to hear the Vsonic gr07. Unfortunately jabenAU only stock the 04's.

60dollar Armature iem?? what 60 dollar armature iem?? hippo's new gun, or soundmagic???

Jul 27, 2011 at 7:18 AM Post #23 of 229
Yay! Another Melbourne Meet 
smily_headphones1.gif
Unfortunately I'll be out in the country during the meet so I might not be able to make it depending on how far away I am from V-Line. Is their a deadline for when I have to tell you whether I can come or not? Thx!

Jul 27, 2011 at 7:45 AM Post #24 of 229

Quote:
Yay! Another Melbourne Meet 
smily_headphones1.gif
Unfortunately I'll be out in the country during the meet so I might not be able to make it depending on how far away I am from V-Line. Is their a deadline for when I have to tell you whether I can come or not? Thx!

The sooner the better but there is no limit... Until the day of the event

Jul 29, 2011 at 9:05 AM Post #25 of 229
Really want to join the event since last time we had a very good time, but I have to go oversea in that period.
frown.gif

I will come to the third meeting 2011 if it comes. 
Have a fun guys!!! 

Jul 29, 2011 at 10:06 AM Post #26 of 229
For all those looking to attend or thinking about it, could I please ask that you state your interest in this thread as soon as possible. Depending on numbers, we may need to move to a larger venue and the sooner I know just how many people could be coming the easier it will be for all.

Quote:
Really want to join the event since last time we had a very good time, but I have to go oversea in that period.
frown.gif

I will come to the third meeting 2011 if it comes. 
Have a fun guys!!! 

That's a shame, I was hoping we might have seen your awesome setup again.

Jul 29, 2011 at 8:39 PM Post #27 of 229

Quote:
For all those looking to attend or thinking about it, could I please ask that you state your interest in this thread as soon as possible. Depending on numbers, we may need to move to a larger venue and the sooner I know just how many people could be coming the easier it will be for all.

That's a shame, I was hoping we might have seen your awesome setup again.

Sorry mate. I may do some mini headphone meetings when I come back, if anyone is interesting in it, pls let me know.
beyersmile.png

Jul 30, 2011 at 5:42 AM Post #30 of 229

Quote:
I'd be interested in a HD800 + T1 + LCD2 + HE500 meet.. just need the last one now
rolleyes.gif

Quote:
I am interested, and will confirm closer to date...

No problem, I will organise a mini meeting after September. I will let your guy know the date once I confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back