Melbourne Meet: Sunday 6/4/14
Mar 15, 2014 at 8:04 AM Post #76 of 311
  Holidays eh? 
biggrin.gif
 You must be pretty snowed down with work. I'm already starting to get a few hours a day. 

Yup! haha. I'm actually gaming atm lol. Still walking out with 90%+, so it's all good B)

I'll have work during my holidays, but I'll try limit it so I can focus on school...and Head-Fi. 
cool.gif

Mar 15, 2014 at 10:25 PM Post #77 of 311
Guys I just realised that I'm out for the weekend of the 29th (both Sat & Sun). All other options work for me though. I'm thinking maybe we go with the first weekend in April - either the Sat / Sun depending on what works for people.

Does that weekend rule anyone out completely?

Mar 15, 2014 at 11:39 PM Post #80 of 311
Saturday for me is best

Mar 16, 2014 at 3:45 AM Post #85 of 311
Ok. Can you add a poll to the thread to see where there's a majority? Not sure if you can add a poll to an existing thread, but if you can, we could collect availability for Saturday, Sunday, or Either and then base the final decision on whichever day gets the most votes (knowing that the people who can come to either will go with what suits the majority). Does that make sense?

Mar 16, 2014 at 4:45 AM Post #89 of 311
  You can pick more than one day. 

That's going to skew the results so we won't know who can ONLY make it on a certain day. Any chance you can delete it and re-add a survey where people can vote for only one thing? To be fair, we need to look at those who can only make it on Saturday OR Sunday. Those who can come on either day might have preferences, but we could really bias results.

I guess we could just go on everyone's preference regardless of when they can / can't come, but I would personally vote for choosing the day that the most people with limited options can make it and those with flexibility fit in around them.

Mar 16, 2014 at 5:36 AM Post #90 of 311
It's gonna be really hard because I can't actually see who votes for what. I think it would be best for people to vote and then post their votes here. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back