Melbourne Meet: Sunday 6/4/14
Mar 12, 2014 at 7:24 AM Post #32 of 311
if we do 22nd, I'll still have Lear BD4.2 with me. well if I send them to H20Fidelity slightly late
biggrin.gif

We can just kidnap H20, throw him in the boot of my car, and drive him to the meet.

I mean, he'll appreciate it.

...Right?

Mar 12, 2014 at 7:27 AM Post #33 of 311
5pm might be a bit late seeing as Billy is doing us a favour by hosting. How about 1-4pm?

Did you mean 29th? If so, can you do all 3 dates I suggested? I know some members have tighter weekend commitments than you or I might.

Haven't heard from Gill, but he's on the group message I sent.

Yeah, I should be able to do so and 1-4 sounds good as well. I think he'll be interested. He's come to all the ones last year if I'm not mistaken. 

Mar 12, 2014 at 7:28 AM Post #34 of 311
We can just kidnap H20, throw him in the boot of my car, and drive him to the meet.

I mean, he'll appreciate it.

...Right?

he'll love it. not appreciate it. :D

>I think 12 should be tops because d marc0 and svyr are brining IEMs.

Technically i can bring http://www.thinksound.com/on1.php but Billy has a pair :wink:

Mar 12, 2014 at 7:31 AM Post #35 of 311
So at this stage, I think I'll bring:

1. Matrix Mini i-PRO DSD (DAC)
  2. La Figaro 339 (Tube amp)
  3. Sennheiser HD600
  4. Audeze LCD 2.2
  5. Woodphones

Is that too much? I'll bring my laptop as well. 

Mar 12, 2014 at 7:53 AM Post #39 of 311
Hi everyone, if its on a Saturday, chances are slim for me to be there, Sundays are fine however.

I can leave my stuff in the care of Loquah/Billy but cant make it due to work commitments.

Mar 12, 2014 at 8:04 AM Post #40 of 311
I would prefer the H-300 tour unit does not go to the meet please. I say this because a majority of you Melbourne members are in my tour and also attending the meet, I really don't need people dropping out of the tour because they had a quick listen at the meet, it would really screw me up guys. I would appreciate if it lines up somehow one of you can take it please don't do so. You will each get your week with it and I really don't need people backing out of the tour.

Cheers,

Mar 12, 2014 at 8:16 AM Post #42 of 311
  I would prefer the H-300 tour unit does not go to the meet please. I say this because a majority of you Melbourne members are in my tour and also attending the meet, I really don't need people dropping out of the tour because they had a quick listen at the meet, it would really screw me up guys. I would appreciate if it lines up somehow one of you can take it please don't do so. You will each get your week with it and I really don't need people backing out of the tour.

Cheers,

Loud and clear, mate!

But this doesn't exactly let you off the hook, I'm still going to kidnap you and bring you to the meet. Just FYI.

Mar 12, 2014 at 8:32 AM Post #43 of 311

Loud and clear, mate!

But this doesn't exactly let you off the hook, I'm still going to kidnap you and bring you to the meet. Just FYI.

Yes, I'm sorry for anyone else who might be there,  basically all of you attending the Melbourne meet have slots in my tour. (pretty much everyone)

It's a huge chunk of my tour....

Yourself
Lin
d marc0
Billly
Loqauh
Svyr

It would really mess things up for me, if people begin canceling it would make my life a near nightmare. I'm sure you guys can understand

You can kidnap if you want to though, that's absolutely fine. :)

Mar 12, 2014 at 8:35 AM Post #44 of 311
Yes, I'm sorry for anyone else who might be there,  basically all of you attending the Melbourne meet have slots in my tour. (pretty much everyone)

It's a huge chunk of my tour....

Yourself

Lin

d marc0

Billly
Loqauh

Svyr

It would really mess things up for me, if people begin canceling it would make my life a near nightmare. I'm sure you guys can understand

You can kidnap if you want to though, that's absolutely fine. :)

=) thinking back to the rhapsodio tour days, hardly anyone left impressions after the Syd meet lol. just sayin. (double hit!)

Mar 12, 2014 at 8:40 AM Post #45 of 311
=) thinking back to the rhapsodio tour days, hardly anyone left impressions after the Syd meet lol. just sayin. (double hit!)

Please don't let it happen, Svyr. 
smile.gif

I can see it now: "well, I heard H-300, I don't think I'll need to be on the tour anymore H20" 

Person B reads the post: "yeah I had a listen, no need to take it now give it to the next person"

It's not much to ask please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back