Melbourne Meet: Sunday 6/4/14
Apr 1, 2014 at 3:57 AM Post #226 of 311
Sounds good! 

I'm all down for a chip in if it's not breaking the bank:)

Somewhere that's close to everyone, would probably be nice, although we'd need to gather suburbs of attendees. 

Apr 1, 2014 at 3:57 AM Post #227 of 311
  BTW you guys see the AK480? god bless those lucky 500 who WIN it in the "lottery" but have to pay $5000 for it (closer to $5500 AUD) lolololol 
biggrin.gif

Lol, let's be honest...Sooner or later, you'll end up with one. :wink:

Apr 1, 2014 at 4:37 PM Post #229 of 311
  Probably chipping in, but not this time. Perhaps the next meet since this one is already settled.

There's a couple of venues near us that would be suitable, however its too last minute now.  If there's more interest next time we can plan for this.  However I would think you will need in excess of 20 attendees to make it worthwhile.

Apr 1, 2014 at 6:21 PM Post #231 of 311
  Yeah, I think the idea being suggested was to create a large meet for the next one. Billy, I'll chat to you about the venues this weekend and maybe set a date for June or something and we can start getting people's interest/commitments after this meet is done.

Count me in, I'm more than happy to help organise.

Apr 2, 2014 at 2:20 AM Post #235 of 311
Hey

So I ai be dropping my mentors off for you guys to have a crack at, if you get the time I would love to hear what you think and how you found they paired with your source etc

I am actually soon to be buying either a dac/amp or dap or sticking to my iPhone 5s pending results. But would love to hear your thoughts also :)

Only if you cbfed of course :)

Apr 2, 2014 at 2:22 AM Post #236 of 311
Hey

So I ai be dropping my mentors off for you guys to have a crack at, if you get the time I would love to hear what you think and how you found they paired with your source etc

I am actually soon to be buying either a dac/amp or dap or sticking to my iPhone 5s pending results. But would love to hear your thoughts also
smily_headphones1.gif

Only if you cbfed of course
smily_headphones1.gif

^^^ Such a good bloke.

Apr 2, 2014 at 4:19 AM Post #237 of 311
Hey

I am actually soon to be buying either a dac/amp or dap or sticking to my iPhone 5s pending results. But would love to hear your thoughts also
smily_headphones1.gif

Only if you cbfed of course
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm looking forward to comparing them to the Miracles with the RWAK100 + E12 DIY. Thanks so much for giving us the opportunity!

^^^ Such a good bloke.

+1

Apr 2, 2014 at 7:20 PM Post #239 of 311
Worth asking:

Is anyone bringing gear to this meet, that they are currently interested in selling? 

My HP200, although I doubt there'd be any takers, haha..

Apr 2, 2014 at 7:31 PM Post #240 of 311
In all likelihood a Burson Soloist (pending some further testing at the meet). 

I am supposed to sell either my TH900 or my Whiplash Hybrid v3 cabled T1 but at this point in time I can't get myself to part with either. 

I got some spare "branded" USB cables if anyone wants some for a good price. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back