Melbourne Meet: Sunday 6/4/14
Mar 23, 2014 at 12:58 AM Post #137 of 311
  OK, I can confirm now one more piece of gear:

Lynx Hilo
and my HD800 have the Anax mod

@lin003: can you please update my list of hear?

Thanks

Yeah, just updated it. 

Oh,and I'll be bringing some speakers to the meet. Can anybody bring some speaker cables? 

Mar 23, 2014 at 6:22 PM Post #138 of 311
  Yeah, just updated it. 

Oh,and I'll be bringing some speakers to the meet. Can anybody bring some speaker cables? 

I have some insane speaker cables that I'm happy to bring, but playing speakers at a headphone meet could be a little bit of a challenge to those trying to hear some of the wonderful open headphones coming along on the day...

Mar 23, 2014 at 6:29 PM Post #140 of 311

I have some insane speaker cables that I'm happy to bring, but playing speakers at a headphone meet could be a little bit of a challenge to those trying to hear some of the wonderful open headphones coming along on the day...

I'd be happy to listen to a good set of speakers, but my view is that we should allocate a time slot specifically for that purpose, so others can enjoy the headphones too. How about the last 20-30 min of the meet for the speakers? Those not interested could just leave early.

Mar 23, 2014 at 7:09 PM Post #141 of 311
While we're at it guys, I'll bring some lasers, foggers, a PA system and some beer, we can get this meet REALLY happening.

I can imagine the event coverage now:

So Billy from Noisy Motel was kind enough to let a few of us in there for a few hours, to test some great gear. Everyone was really enthusiastic, and we were pretty keen to see how the HD800 would pair with different amps.

Some photos from the event:

I'm only joking, don't freak out

Mar 23, 2014 at 7:47 PM Post #142 of 311
While we're at it guys, I'll bring some lasers, foggers, a PA system and some beer, we can get this meet REALLY happening.

I can imagine the event coverage now:

I'm only joking, don't freak out

Aww, I was really getting excited then I saw the last line...

Mar 23, 2014 at 11:49 PM Post #144 of 311
No lol, just some I won in an eBay auction. They look OK but there's nothing online about them at all.

Mar 24, 2014 at 6:46 AM Post #145 of 311
Hi

is there any chance to join the sunday 6th meeting ? 

I would only bring my T50Mod + O2 AMP. Urgently need some decent feedback about the sound of the MOD ?

I know the place and 12+ is a challenge, but i thought its worth asking.

thanks,
michael4321

Mar 25, 2014 at 1:01 AM Post #147 of 311
Proson Mini Speakers. 

Michael, You should be able to come, but nikp was first and we'll see if he still wants to come. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back