Melbourne Meet Saturday 13/7/13
Jun 2, 2013 at 6:21 AM Post #79 of 391
Hey would I still be able to attend?

I can bring:
AKG K240 Sextett
AKG K500
Audio Technica CK10
Audio Technica AD700 (only if ppl are interested - since it's been out for so long)
Vsonic GR07

DAC/AMP
Yulong D100

Jun 2, 2013 at 6:22 AM Post #80 of 391
Quote:
Hey would I still be able to attend?

I can bring:
AKG K240 Sextett
AKG K500
Audio Technica CK10
Audio Technica AD700 (only if ppl are interested - since it's been out for so long)
Vsonic GR07

DAC/AMP
Yulong D100

Sure. I'll add you on to the list later. You can come at the time right?

Jun 2, 2013 at 7:43 AM Post #81 of 391
Schiit didn't see this.

I might be able to rock up but it's a 50/50 for me atm.

I will respond back 2 days before the 22nd if I can't.

If I do rock up, everything in my profile except few of the low end stuff, WIP diy amp's etc. Will also be able to bring in my old (friends now) SR-Omega's and Lampizator Level 4 DAC as well as 2 pairs of 007's Mk1 and Mk2's champagne and black. Hopefully enough gear to keep you folks entertained if it's a thumb's up for me. 

EDIT: Ah scratch that, might not bring in the Lampi then, just looked on front page one of the other guys bringing it. 
size]

Jun 2, 2013 at 7:49 AM Post #82 of 391
Quote:
Schiit didn't see this.

I might be able to rock up but it's a 50/50 for me atm.

I will respond back 2 days before the 22nd if I can't.

If I do rock up, everything in my profile except few of the low end stuff, WIP diy amp's etc. Will also be able to bring in my old (friends now) SR-Omega's and Lampizator Level 4 DAC as well as 2 pairs of 007's Mk1 and Mk2's champagne and black. Hopefully enough gear to keep you folks entertained if it's a thumb's up for me. 

EDIT: Ah scratch that, might not bring in the Lampi then, just looked on front page one of the other guys bringing it. 
size]

Sure, you can come and shoot me a PM if you can/can't make it. 

Jun 2, 2013 at 7:52 AM Post #84 of 391
Quote:
That was me, I can't come. You can bring it DefQon

Yeah I saw, I don't know if I am going to come as my last exams is on the 22nd. I need a source if I will be bringing it and I ain't lugging in my Lampized Shanling transport or my laptop. So people bring your own music. 

Btw, where's the venue taking place at? Seem's undecided yet. We should have one at Addicted 2 Audio lol. I'm sure George wouldn't mind.

Ok here's the list of stuff I will be bringing if I'm coming along:

Headphones:

Sennheiser HD800 balanced/se
Sennheiser HD600 (580 headband) se
Audeze LCD2 rev.1 (last batch) balanced/se
Fischer Audio FA-003/w balanced/se
Stax SR-Lambda Pro w/revised 202 pads
Stax SR-Gamma Pro
Stax SR-404 Signature 
Stax SR-202 w/Lambda Pro pads
Stax SR-5 Non Gold
Stax SR-001MKII
Stax SR-007 MK1 and MK2
Stax SR-Omega
Ultrasone H-Fi 2400

Amp/Dac:
Bottlehead Crack/Speedball - fully upgraded
Darkvoice 336SE 
Little Dot MK VI + 
Marantz PM-32 integrated amp
Stax SRD-7SBmk2 electrostatic energizer
Stax SRM-1 MK2 Pro Bias modded
Stax SRM-Xh recapped
Stax SRM-001 portable amp
Yaqin VK-2100 integrated amp
Lampizator Level 4 dac

Cable/IC:
DIY Crystal Piccolino 5ft balanced - HD800
DIY Crystal Piccolino 5ft balanced - LCD2

Crystal Cables 0.5m CrystalConnect Interconnects x2

Jun 2, 2013 at 8:01 AM Post #85 of 391
Quote:
Yeah I saw, I don't know if I am going to come as my last exams is on the 22nd. I need a source if I will be bringing it and I ain't lugging in my Lampized Shanling transport or my laptop. So people bring your own music. 

Btw, where's the venue taking place at? Seem's undecided yet. We should have one at Addicted 2 Audio lol. I'm sure George wouldn't mind.

It's somewhere in the city, but Maus hasn't told me yet. I wished that we were having it at ATA since I live 5 mins away!

Jun 2, 2013 at 8:09 AM Post #88 of 391
Quote:
Wow, you go to school and you have such awesome gear? 

Well not school on my 2nd last year with my degree. My gear ain't so much, hard earned money from work, my parents think I'm a lunatic with the collection but I just remind them of what my father use to have back when I was kid, very expensive speaker setup so it's break-even when they tell me off. hehe

Jun 2, 2013 at 8:12 AM Post #89 of 391
Quote:
Well not school on my 2nd last year with my degree. My gear ain't so much, hard earned money from work, my parents think I'm a lunatic with the collection but I just remind them of what my father use to have back when I was kid, very expensive speaker setup so it's break-even when they tell me off. hehe

Lol, I'm in high school and my parents and siblings think that I'm crazy spending a few thousand on audio gear. I'll probably be the youngest one at the meet. 

Jun 2, 2013 at 8:16 AM Post #90 of 391
We all start from somewhere, speaker influence got me into this hobby then lurker here for few years and was obsessed with IEM's and CIEM's back few years ago, got over that and just sticking with a fully discrete headphone setup, now making my move back into speakers. The cycle just continues and I'm broke as hell.

LOL

Btw just looked at front of the page. hmm can you change the stuff I'm bringing to the following. It's not everything but it's good enough hopefully

Headphones:

Sennheiser HD800 balanced/se
Sennheiser HD600 (580 headband) se
Audeze LCD2 rev.1 (last batch) balanced/se
Fischer Audio FA-003/w balanced/se
Stax SR-Lambda Pro w/revised 202 pads
Stax SR-Gamma Pro
Stax SR-404 Signature 
Stax SR-202 w/Lambda Pro pads
Stax SR-5 Non Gold
Stax SR-001MKII

Stax SR-007 MK1 and MK2