Melbourne Meet 2009
Nov 23, 2009 at 9:27 AM Post #31 of 48
Same, my last exam is tomorrow. However I'm in the process of upgrading my home rig. Got a HD650 coming in soon. Also hoping to order in a Little Dot MKIVSE. My current rig is not interesting.

Nov 24, 2009 at 2:37 AM Post #32 of 48
I'd be interested in attending depending on what equipment will be in - would really like to listen to a pair of ms-pros if anyone here owns a pair.

My rig: dt880 + M^3

Uni's finished for me so I'm flexible, early next year would probably be fine as well.

Nov 24, 2009 at 2:44 AM Post #33 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by silverskull /img/forum/go_quote.gif
anyone from the land down under up for a meet?

I'am available to, still buiding up my RIG, should be about 70 percent done by end of Dec,looking good right now
smily_headphones1.gif

How is the Jaycar amp, someone tried it.

Nov 24, 2009 at 5:19 AM Post #34 of 48
I mostly got iems and a few port. amps . Using 13pro all the time now =P
Would prefr thursday probably if this week. Cuz only free between 2-4pm on Friday. And will be away Dec 1st-29th . Even Thursaday doesn't work, maybe a 2010 Jan meet will be better =)

BTW, I am going back to HK for holiday and *hopefully* able to attend the HK can meet on 27thDec!!!
Lots of nice equipments and cans should be in that meeting.

Jan 12, 2010 at 8:03 PM Post #40 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm, sometime this month could make booking a venue a bit difficult.

In that case we can decide on a metropolitan suburb.

Jan 12, 2010 at 11:07 PM Post #42 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by aj-kun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
melbourne meet would be rad I'd definately fly there mum lives in south bank xD

yeh, depending on whats there, and with cheap airfares that sounds viable; but I wouldnt be carrying all this audio equipment with me

Jan 13, 2010 at 10:27 AM Post #44 of 48
ummm
I think city councils will have venues for hire, or even unimelb. But then as we're not sure about number of ppl attending and willingness to pay the hire fees....it's quite hard to do so.

Anyone know if there's any good venues?

um...As audio equipment need power, probably won't be able to do it in a cafe setting I suppose....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back